ASUS Rog RTX 2080 ti "Performing below potential (3rd percentile)

I have an i9-9900k overclocked to 5.1ghz, an ASUS Rog RTX 2080 ti, and 32gb of G.SKILL 3200mhz ram. The problem, hence the title, is with the graphics card. I have been noticing for quite some time now that my RTX 2080 ti is not necessarily getting me the best fps with games like GTA 5 getting me around 70-90 fps on max settings at 1440p. I have seen countless videos and demonstrations of PCs with near identical components playing GTA at the same resolution with the same settings only for them to get fps closer to 130. After some time, I finally decided to get a solid benchmark of my PC using UserBenchmark only to find that my graphics card is among the worst ever conceived, as seen in the

photo. From what I understand about the "lottery" of components is that while performance of certain components may vary, I know for fact that the standard deviation cannot possibly be this high as to give me such an incredibly low performing graphics card. So my question is, what could possibly make my graphics card perform they it does? Could a mistake while building it cause this? Is there some grand optimization setting that I have overlooked? Or could the lottery actually be at fault and I am just screwed? Thank you in advance. 

P.S, it says that I have an fps cap but I have turned off both GSync and VSync, and have had them off for a while.

image.thumb.png.4323d2051f4f7a4a2a4caa8606b3306f.png

Don't trust userbenchmark - it's a fraudulent site with bullshit data and broken systems. Running a random number generator is more accurate than that. Hence why that site is banned on r/hardware, r/intel and r/amd

Run 3DMark, it's free for some benchmarks and available on Steam.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I agree with the above, I would bench it somewhere else and compare it. Or even just run some games and compare it to game benchmarks.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

12 hours ago, Statik said:

I agree with the above, I would bench it somewhere else and compare it. Or even just run some games and compare it to game benchmarks.

12 hours ago, Samfisher said:

13 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Don't trust userbenchmark - it's a fraudulent site with bullshit data and broken systems. Running a random number generator is more accurate than that. Hence why that site is banned on r/hardware, r/intel and r/amd

Alright I will go ahead and try 3DMark and compare the results.

12 hours ago, Statik said:

13 hours ago, Samfisher said:

13 hours ago, 5x5 said:

I just finished a benchmark on my pc with 3DMark and the results are shown in the photo. They do indeed seem a lot more promising than what I originally got with UserBenchmark so I guess the question now is, are these new results more or less up to par with where they should be in regards to my graphics card? Because when I actually play games I still feel like I'm getting lower fps than I should be. 

image.thumb.png.276ba4589696b4708f38006fa538b92e.png

18 minutes ago, TiKiTiKi said:

I just finished a benchmark on my pc with 3DMark and the results are shown in the photo. They do indeed seem a lot more promising than what I originally got with UserBenchmark so I guess the question now is, are these new results more or less up to par with where they should be in regards to my graphics card? Because when I actually play games I still feel like I'm getting lower fps than I should be. 

image.thumb.png.276ba4589696b4708f38006fa538b92e.png

Perfectly normal result