I'm having a weird sound issue with my laptop

drake01

So I just got a lenovo yoga 730-13IKB and I am having an issue with the speakers they are both extremely quiet like i mean I can barley hear anything at max volume I have  reinstalled the os, deleted and then reinstalled the drivers, and even restarted the audio services Im at a lost at what to do. I already bought new internal speakers and I would like to try and fix it before i put them in because i doubt that its a hardware issue i think it software related because the pc keeps passing diagnostics. Well any help is appreciated, Thank You.

9 minutes ago, drake01 said:

So I just got a lenovo yoga 730-13IKB and I am having an issue with the speakers they are both extremely quiet like i mean I can barley hear anything at max volume I have  reinstalled the os, deleted and then reinstalled the drivers, and even restarted the audio services Im at a lost at what to do. I already bought new internal speakers and I would like to try and fix it before i put them in because i doubt that its a hardware issue i think it software related because the pc keeps passing diagnostics. Well any help is appreciated, Thank You.

The speakers are really quiet when doing what exactly? What audio sources have you tried? Have you tried streaming YouTube videos, then tested playing an MP3 music file through VLC? Have you tried a video conference through Google Hangouts or Skype? More details needed, captain.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

The speakers are really quiet when doing what exactly? What audio sources have you tried? Have you tried streaming YouTube videos, then tested playing an MP3 music file through VLC? Have you tried a video conference through Google Hangouts or Skype? More details needed, captain.

its basically when i do anything from windows test sounds to youtube to even my plex