I need a new case.

Greychanic

I need a new case, and I pretty much want a big black case with a tempered glass black stained side panel, with a lot of 5.25 inch front bays and internal 3.5 inch HDD bays, along with a 2.5 inch SSD/Laptop HDD bay or two, and full size ATX mobo support

2 minutes ago, Greychanic said:

I need a new case, and I pretty much want a big black case with a tempered glass black stained side panel, with a lot of 5.25 inch front bays and internal 3.5 inch HDD bays, along with a 2.5 inch SSD/Laptop HDD bay or two, and full size ATX mobo support

I don't think any of that is possible

but you can buy an 011 Dynamic and 3D print your own hard drive bays anyways

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Fractal Define series fits nearly all of those requirements, might only have 1x5.25ibch bay though. 

thanks, ill take a look at all of these and see which one might work best

Define 7 (one 5.25" bay) or a 750D (three 5.25" bays and better airflow on the mesh front panel version), though the latter comes with an acrylic side panel so you'd have to mod a TG panel onto it.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

aight then, i'll look around for black tg side panels, as what im planning on doing with all of this is putting my pc in it, obviously, and then getting a multitude of different of medium readers, and front psu's, as im into retro stuff like floppy disks, iomega zip drives, and i like messing with old pc fans and server fans, and then i'll be able to have my gaming pc, that i can also do my projects with.