Looking for a somewhat specific kind of gaming mouse

Element921

I'm currently using a Razer DeathAdder 2013, but as I use a fingertip grip, I've found it to be a bit too big. I'm looking for a good gaming mouse that is very small, has a mainly black color scheme, has either green LEDs, LEDs with customizeable color or no LEDs at all, has two thumb buttons, and good software. Any suggestions? I don't have a price limit, I'm willing to spend pretty much anything on a good mouse as long as it'll last me a while.

The Logitech G300 could work for you.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I would look at the steelsreies sensei raw and turn off the led which is white.

I love this mouse, and right now it's on sale for 37$ on newegg:-)

The Logitech G300 could work for you.

I've tried the G300, it felt kinda off to me though. It felt really cheap(although I suppose it kinda is) and I don't really like the button placement. I prefer having buttons on the side of the mouse.

I would look at the steelsreies sensei raw and turn off the led which is white.

That mouse seems like it'd still be just a bit too big for me...

Steelseries sensei 

I'm currently using a Razer DeathAdder 2013, but as I use a fingertip grip, I've found it to be a bit too big. I'm looking for a good gaming mouse that is very small, has a mainly black color scheme, has either green LEDs, LEDs with customizeable color or no LEDs at all, has two thumb buttons, and good software. Any suggestions? I don't have a price limit, I'm willing to spend pretty much anything on a good mouse as long as it'll last me a while.

I love this mouse, and right now it's on sale for 37$ on newegg:-)

It is my mouse right now. I really love it. I will upgrade to the sensei when I upgrade from my k70 to the corsair rgb keyboard later this year.

The deathadders a good mouse. Another flawless sensor mouse that is smaller is the Zowie AM or the Zowie FK is a little smaller again. 

People, you're naming mice that are practically as big as the Deathadder.

The problem with us fingertip grippers is there isn't much made for us. Fingertip mice with perfect sensors don't have side-buttons and those with side-buttons don't have perfect sensors. If you're not particularly concerned with precision, the Orochi/CM Xornet should be fine. The CM Spawn combos perfect sensor+side buttons, but wholly disregards your colour-scheme requirements.

Rpoccats Kova[+], Savu and Lua could be suitable for you.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

People, you're naming mice that are practically as big as the Deathadder.

The problem with us fingertip grippers is there isn't much made for us. Fingertip mice with perfect sensors don't have side-buttons and those with side-buttons don't have perfect sensors. If you're not particularly concerned with precision, the Orochi/CM Xornet should be fine. The CM Spawn combos perfect sensor+side buttons, but wholly disregards your colour-scheme requirements.

I've been looking at the CM Spawn for a while, but never got it due to the color scheme issue. If that's really the only small mouse with side buttons and a good sensor, though, I guess I might have to just throw my color scheme out the window in favor of performance

I've been looking at the CM Spawn for a while, but never got it due to the color scheme issue. If that's really the only small mouse with side buttons and a good sensor, though, I guess I might have to just throw my color scheme out the window in favor of performance

I figure I'll mention, there's been whispers, rumours and mentions by CM Storm of a Xornet/Spawn v2, which will probably have a perfect sensor and might look like this. I have no idea how long it'll take to become reality, though.

I figure I'll mention, there's been whispers, rumours and mentions by CM Storm of a Xornet/Spawn v2, which will probably have a perfect sensor and might look like this. I have no idea how long it'll take to become reality, though.

That looks incredibly sexy-looking mouse. I don't have the money for a new mouse right at this moment anyway, maybe I'll wait a bit to see if any news about that news comes out before I buy the normal Spawn.