Anyone else considering Xbox one Titanfall bundle?

kennethk

If I don't see any ps4s in stock by March I may just go ahead and get this. It's not a bad deal imo and I did just get a years of xbox gold.

Maybe I'm just being impatient.

IF i would pick a console i would pick PS4, just wait but you can ALWAYS go to PC.. Just saying 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

IF i would pick a console i would pick PS4, just wait but you can ALWAYS go to PC.. Just saying 

I already have a gaming pc but would like to have a next gen console just to have it.

cant afford and no, paying for online is FUCKING RETARDED.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I already have a gaming pc but would like to have a next gen console just to have it.

just to have it? so as a trophy or something? if ur gonna get stuff for not using it u can get way cooler things

just to have it? so as a trophy or something? if ur gonna get stuff for not using it u can get way cooler things

I never said I wasnt going to use it?

The only reason I would ever invest in a console would be for the exclusives, so I'm not sure why you'd get an Xbox One for a game which is available on PC. The only console I'd want to get at the moment is a PS3 for The Last of Us.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I never said I wasnt going to use it?

^ in my english language that means you arejust going to own it and not use it

^ in my english language that means you arejust going to own it and not use it

Its not really your job to say how often I'm going to use what I own though?

Its not really your job to say how often I'm going to use what I own though?

i think this is where you say English is my second language and say sorry and then i say im sorry i didnt know u are bad at english and becomes friends and live happily ever after

I'm going to be getting it. My buddy that I play on Xbox with the most is pulling the trigger so I might as well too. With Titanfall being included I can still get the PC version without worries.

Or you can enjoy both console and PC gaming. There isn't a real right or wrong decision, just personal preference

Or you can enjoy both console and PC gaming. There isn't a real right or wrong decision, just personal preference

Thats how I feel about, it's a bit funny how people are always like hey you don't need a console if you have a gaming pc, well buddy you don't need that gaming pc at all now do you? lol

Consoles suck, exclusive sucks.

I'm playing Banished right now, you should try it!

Youre in the console gaming section. Your posts are idiotic.

I think the Xbox one looks pretty good for its multimedia stuff, but I wouldnt buy it at its current price. Maybe in a year or two when the price starts to drop.

Youre in the console gaming section. Your posts are idiotic.

What the hell is your issue? The guys just wanted to express his opinion...

He is telling people to get a PC in the console gaming section. You dont see wahts wrong with that?

He is telling people to get a PC in the console gaming section. You dont see wahts wrong with that?

He is telling us that he thinks that the game is good. I don't see a problem with it.

He is telling us that he thinks that the game is good. I don't see a problem with it.

Honestly he came into a console board and started shouting that console suck without any knowledge of knowing that I already own a gaming pc with  a beastly vishera cpu along with a 7950 and asus mobo. It was a very immature response indeed and most people frown on immature opinions. The user clearly is a pc fan boy so I'm not in shock one bit. However these consoles clearly do not suck.

I'm a gamer at heart so it's only fair that I'd want a console. As long as it's fun I have no problem gaming on whatever console is thrown at me.

And I'm sure if you're a gamer at heart that you'll eventually own a ps4 and xbox one no matter how badly you're thrashing them at one point in your life.

If you come into a console board just to tell people to buy a pc you need to rethink your hobby.

Really? Honestly I think the Playstation exclusives are fantastic. The Last of Us, God of War, Little Big Planet, Beyond Two Souls.... All fantastic games. The last of us has the absolute BEST story I have ever seen in a video game. LBP is one of the the most fun and innovative games to ever come out, God of War is one of my favorite. 

Also, I don't see GTAV and Metal Gear Solid V on PC.  And Mortal Kombat took FOREVER to come to PC. These all games I would easily put in my top 10 list. 

That being said, I'm not a console fanboy. I actualy switched over to game primarily on my PC, but games (like the ones above) can only be played on a console. That is why I kept my PS3 and also bought a PS4.

If I don't see any ps4s in stock by March I may just go ahead and get this. It's not a bad deal imo and I did just get a years of xbox gold.

Maybe I'm just being impatient.

I wouldn't buy a Xbox One even if you can't find a PS4 by march. I would keep waiting for PS4 because I think it will provide better exclusives than Xbox one, and it's cheaper. The PS4 has better hardware so the games look better than Xbone, also PS plus gives you a TON of free games.,and good ones too. Xbox gives you games for free more rarely and when you do get them they are usually bad outdated ones. Just saying.

Just get Titanfall on PC, and a PS4. In my opinion it is the best combo gamers can do now days. 

literally hitler

If you've got a problem with content on the boards, report it and it will be dealt with. 

This sort of attitude doesn't get you every far on these forums, especially in this section. If you can't hold a mature and sensible discussion without abusing either other members or groups of people, don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Honestly he came into a console board and started shouting that console suck without any knowledge of knowing that I already own a gaming pc with  a beastly vishera cpu along with a 7950 and asus mobo. It was a very immature response indeed and most people frown on immature opinions. The user clearly is a pc fan boy so I'm not in shock one bit. However these consoles clearly do not suck.

This sort of attitude doesn't get you every far on these forums, especially in this section. If you can't hold a mature and sensible discussion without abusing either other members or groups of people, don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

Really? Honestly I think the Playstation exclusives are fantastic. The Last of Us, God of War, Little Big Planet, Beyond Two Souls.... All fantastic games. The last of us has the absolute BEST story I have ever seen in a video game. LBP is one of the the most fun and innovative games to ever come out, God of War is one of my favorite. 

I was pissed off yesterday (irl stuff) and I was totally out of place, I want this to be a friendly place, and me being an idiot wasn't helping

I apologize to all the people that though my comment was not proper.

There is a big deal on the console side of things, that bring great developers and experiences, and I only dislike the policy and bs that the companies bring upon the consoles. Gamers and games are still awesome, consoles or not.

I feel like a jerk, and I won't ever allow myself to type angry on this website. I'm sorry.