Am i Overreacting

chimmychunger

Yes you are overreacting, school comes first.

Also unless you earned those $2600 working on your own, then it's not your PC.

Yes you are overreacting, school comes first.

Also unless you earned those $2600 working on your own, then it's not your PC.

ye i did earn it on my own, first a job at Kmart, then burger king

You stayed away from school so it's okay from your mother to do that. Also what the hell is a friendship lesson? 

Happiness 101 at Noble(SAD60)

I have 4 cables laying around, swing by and pick one up :P

I have like 7... Need one?

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

how old are you?
if you're 18 or above, then you have your own rights. your mother should stop treating you like a baby.
actually in reality, some parents just don't understand their kids...

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

You could have always recorded it later, it wasn't the end of the world if you don't record a game right at this minute.

Priorities...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

You don't have more than one power cable? I have like 6.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

It was gold plated.

25% more electricity!! And 100% higher chance of electrocution or short circuit. buy now!! For only 2599,99. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

I don't think you have any right to skip school to record yourself playing games, sorry. Education is more important than you think, no matter how stupid your classes may seem to be at the time. Also, you are underage and living with parents, so their word should be final no matter what. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

i have a spare laying a foot from my foot. lol.

my school has I5s 16gb of ram, and gtx 640s. so I would just record in school in my entrepreneurship class and say its a business idea.

but seriously, wait a few days to record. it wont kill you, that or don't worry about not using your pc for 24 hours if your so busy anyway?

Is your point that you bought it, so you should have control over it? i can see that, but still. skipping school is not cool. only do that to hang out with girls, not games

it was the only day i could record before today, i had work straight after school, and same the next day

Don't miss school. Don't miss work. Patience. Learn it.

Spoiler

how old are you?

if you're 18 or above, then you have your own rights. your mother should stop treating you like a baby.

actually in reality, some parents just don't understand their kids...

I say as long as you live in a house that's paid and cleaned for you, eat the food that's paid and cooked for you... you do as your parents say. Get out with this legal age crap. If you don't want to be treated like a baby, then you find your own place and organize your life like a mature individual. In the meantime, if you don't have the money to do so and want to be treated as an adult, start acting like one, respect your elders and help out around the house. Being treated like a child means you're acting like one.

"Some parents don't understand their kids". More like I don't understand my parents.

Spoiler

Just buy a crap ton of power cables and hide them under your bed.... when she sees you playing on your PC, turn around in your chair and:

1311875540_delta_force_chuck_norris__dea

Edit: Please don't blow up your mom.

I say as long as you live in a house that's paid and cleaned for you, eat the food that's paid and cooked for you... you do as your parents say. Get out with this legal age crap. If you don't want to be treated like a baby, then you find your own place and organize your life like a mature individual. In the meantime, if you don't have the money to do so and want to be treated as an adult, start acting like one, respect your elders and help out around the house. Being treated like a child means you're acting like one. "Some parents don't understand their kids". More like I don't understand my parents.

you say things that kinda wander off the topic... well i'm gonna join,

not all parents are smart, and not all people are smart, but i just assume that if a person is like at a 'legal' age or above, they shouldn't be treated like a child anymore AKA confiscating their things.

also equality, a higher age doesn't always mean more rights, like if you confiscate your parents belongings, that's clearly wrong right? well parents should also learn...

honestly, School isn't important, but learning and studying new things IS.

summary: EQUALITY

oh yeah, if ever the mother doesn't love her child, why did she even decided to made one? clearly she didn't consider that her own child can refuse to what say what.

its a normal thing in this world, if there is love, there is hate. if you don't want hate, then don't make love.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.