I'm at my witts end with this inexplicable bug.

First off I'm not a noob to building PCs, I started upgrading my toaster in 2015 and now I've built 3 seperate machines, and I'm currently rocking a decent system. But after jumping from my Teriible AM3 build to AM4 + Ryzen. I've been having this werid screen stutter followed by an auditory buzz from my speakers.  I know you're first thoughts are probably the GPU, right? Nope! I upgraded from a 1050 Ti to the 2080 and it's still here... Well maybe I got unstable memory and Memtest keeps showing  ramdom failures. Nope. Replaced them 2x times and it's still there... Okay maybe it's the CPU setting it off? Upgraded from a 1600 to an 3600x. So yet agian it's unlikely. Okay now we're going in deep. What it it's my old b350m MoBo? Afterwall it's the cheap-cheap of the first gen boards. Well my $250 X570 haming edge is still having it. Finally after it evolved to happening even more frequently and causing BSOD I thought maybe my SSD/HDD's were failing. So I bought enterprise seagate HDDs and a Samsung 870 Evo+ and then cloned the OS over. I ran startup repair on my USB and it couldn't find anything. Finally after replacing everything in my system besides the case fans, case, and the 1000w EVGA titanium grade PSU with a 10 year warranty. I think it's fixed, I mean how could it possibly continue? Well after all the nukes about $2000 dollars. It happened again... I don't know if I'm cursed or actually going insane but if I can't get this fixed I'm probably going never build again. This has killed the dream of building my own Rig. I loved the idea of soung it at first but now it's just an unending troubleshoot. Sorry for the rant everyone. If you even reached the end. If there's any tech wizards out there with a brilliant Idea I'd love to hear it. Seriously man...

Specs:

EVGA 2080 super

Ryzen 5 3600x

Corsair H150i

Corsair Vengance 16gb at 3200mhz

MSI X570 Gaming Edge

Samsung 870 Evo+ 1tb m.2 drive

2x Seagate SED drives in Raid 0

And a EVGA 1000w titanium PSU

Please kill me

1 minute ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

I've been having this werid screen stutter followed by an auditory buzz from my speakers.

Move your mobile phone away from the PC... ?

So the only thing you DIDNT do based on your steps listed... is nuke windows and do a 100% fresh install. I would try that. Also The auditory buzz you get from your speakers, sounds like a grounding loop issue. You could try a loop noise isolator such as this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B019393MV2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it resolved my grounding loop issue I had on multiple devices. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

6 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

So the only thing you DIDNT do based on your steps listed... is nuke windows and do a 100% fresh install. I would try that. Also The auditory buzz you get from your speakers, sounds like a grounding loop issue. You could try a loop noise isolator such as this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B019393MV2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it resolved my grounding loop issue I had on multiple devices. 

Yeah but this board has an isolated sound unit. And it doesn't explain the stuttering. Also I've technically already done that. But it was at the beginning of this. Soo I guess it's worth a shot. Also I'm still getting memtest errors with a new mobo, RAM, and CPU and I don't think Windows could throw that off either.

4 minutes ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

Lmao I wish it was just that 😂

I'd be mad as hell if I spent all that time and money only to find I could have moved my phone 3ft... careful what you wish for! ;) 

3 minutes ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

Yeah but this board has an isolated sound unit. Abd it doesn't explain the stuttering. And Ive technically already done that. But it was at the beginning of this. Though I guess it's worth a shot. Also I'm still getting memtest errors with a new mobo, RAM, and CPU and I don't think Windows could throw that off either.

if you're getting memtest errors.. then do NOT enable XMP or anything in the BIOS. Test everything at 100% stock settings. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

8 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

if you're getting memtest errors.. then do NOT enable XMP or anything in the BIOS. Test everything at 100% stock settings. 

I am doing stock actually, I've got failures rumning a B350m board with 2400mhz and then agian with 2666mhz ram. Swapped CPU and mobo to a 3600 and a x570 and still get them. The failures are never consistent either. Test 5, 7, or 9 seem to fail at random. And regardless of the configuration. I can't believe I've bought that many parts that are bogus. I meam I did assemble my PC without static discharge protection. But i did it over hardwood floooring wearing only my tighty whites and right next to my sink (grounding point) So I doubt I'm the one frying them as well.

So why haven't you replaced the power supply yet? I'm fairly sure that its the culprit. Titanium it not, doesn't mean it can't be defective.

35 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

So why haven't you replaced the power supply yet? I'm fairly sure that its the culprit. Titanium it not, doesn't mean it can't be defective.

Because it never gave me greif on my AM3 board I guess. And I've never heard of an EVGA PSU failing (even bronze lol) I just figured about anything else was more likely. But now I don't got much of an option on that.

Just now, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

Because it never gave me greif my AM3 board I guess. And I've never heard of EVGA PSU failing (even bronze lol) I just figured about anything else was more likely I guess. But now I guess I don't got much of an option on that.

2 minutes ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

are you using any type of sleeved extension cables in your system or stock cables?

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

9 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

are you using any type of sleeved extension cables in your system or stock cables?

PSU cables are sleeved curtiosy of EVGA, but the rest are stock.

41 minutes ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

Because it never gave me greif on my AM3 board I guess. And I've never heard of an EVGA PSU failing (even bronze lol) I just figured about anything else was more likely. But now I don't got much of an option on that.

EVGA units fail just like any other power supply, especially white and bronze units are especially shit. Never blindly trust a brand, EVGA has plenty of shit units

Sometimes, PSU's are the culprit. My old PSU(dont remember which brand now) made my RAM defective, and shorted my audio. Even though I bought a sound card(didn't know at the time it was caused due to PSU), my new memory sticks kept failing. Atlast, when that power supply damaged itself, and I replaced it with another one(and new memory sticks ofc) my system did not give me any problem, and is still running fine (even after 4 years of use).

P.S- Audio Card is still installed ;)

I went through a build like that, i never use old parts on a new build anymore. I think ur best shot is to fresh install windows, install every windows update first, then drivers. 

stuff like this is also why i still haven't switch to amd, could be anything really, but if i just wanted something to not crash, it'd be intel.

I think the likelihood of ur problems are as follows: borked windows install->defective ram->motherboard->psu.

To test memory problems, just use 1 stick

5950x 1.33v 5.05 4.5 88C 195w ll R20 12k ll drp4 ll x570 dark hero ll gskill 4x8gb 3666 14-14-14-32-320-24-2T (zen trfc)  1.45v 45C 1.15v soc ll 6950xt gaming x trio 325w 60C ll samsung 970 500gb nvme os ll sandisk 4tb ssd ll 6x nf12/14 ippc fans ll tt gt10 case ll evga g2 1300w ll w10 pro ll 34GN850B ll AW3423DW

9900k 1.36v 5.1avx 4.9ring 85C 195w (daily) 1.02v 4.3ghz 80w 50C R20 temps score=5500 ll D15 ll Z390 taichi ult 1.60 bios ll gskill 4x8gb 14-14-14-30-280-20 ddr3666bdie 1.45v 45C 1.22sa/1.18 io  ll EVGA 30 non90 tie ftw3 1920//10000 0.85v 300w 71C ll  6x nf14 ippc 2000rpm ll 500gb nvme 970 evo ll l sandisk 4tb sata ssd +4tb exssd backup ll 2x 500gb samsung 970 evo raid 0 llCorsair graphite 780T ll EVGA P2 1200w ll w10p ll NEC PA241w ll pa32ucg-k

prebuilt 5800 stock ll 2x8gb ddr4 cl17 3466 ll oem 3080 0.85v 1890//10000 290w 74C ll 27gl850b ll pa272w ll w11

Memory should not have errors. If your having memory errors, then you need to sort that out. Otherwise not only will you get random instability, but also corrupted files and data too.

2 hours ago, xg32 said:

I went through a build like that, i never use old parts on a new build anymore. I think ur best shot is to fresh install windows, install every windows update first, then drivers. 

stuff like this is also why i still haven't switch to amd, could be anything really, but if i just wanted something to not crash, it'd be intel.

I think the likelihood of ur problems are as follows: borked windows install->defective ram->motherboard->psu.

To test memory problems, just use 1 stick

The issue isn't the CPU or platform. It's almost certainly the power supply as that's the only thing he hasn't changed

4 hours ago, 5x5 said:

The issue isn't the CPU or platform. It's almost certainly the power supply as that's the only thing he hasn't changed

Yeah lol now I'll have to throw another 500 dollars onto that right? I've never heard of an EVGA psu fucking up like this. And PSUs are rarely a problem anyways. But I guess that's my luck.

6 hours ago, Thatguywiththetoasterpc said:

500 dollars

More like $100. A RM550x is plenty for that system andthey are knwon for being quiet.