Koenigsegg One:1 Revealed

chaozbandit

Those were leaks / teasers; a mere announcement of things to come. This isn't an "official" reveal either, but it's an exclusive invitation from Koenigsegg themselves. The "official" reveal is at the Geneva Auto Show next week.

Those were actual pictures sent out by Koenigsegg themselves with actual specs of an actual product soon to be released. That's a reveal. Geneva is merely a showcase. ;)

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama.g

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

yea i dont like how porche does that they have used the same design for years even tho i do love the look of the 911 lol and no i didnt see any of those shows but im looking at your threads now and that would be really cool if they brought back the vw combi it looks nice also what is wrong with subarus designs :( i wish they would go back to there 2005 and 2006 models.

Same shape on the outside yes, but the structure inside each 911 has been changed and updated every generation. Throughout the 930-964-993-996-997-991 generations, the engine has been slowly inching it's way forward, closer to the rear axle. Engine and power delivery have also been slowly updated, with both the turbo and naturally aspirated lines being further refined with each evolution. Underneath, the suspension and handling has been adjusted to address the traction and pendulum effects of having an engine at the rear. In addition, the gearboxes have been updated right up to the 991 and thus we are left with the fantastic PDK weh ave now. Same shape yes, but that is by design. Underneath that shell, it's always been a new car (despite the common belief that they've just been releasing updated beetles for the past 5 decades).

I don't know about you, but the new Subaru WRX STi has kind of grown on me. I quite like the interior as well.

12838057464_917ba8dd0c_b.jpg

Those were actual pictures sent out by Koenigsegg themselves with actual specs of an actual product soon to be released. That's a reveal. Geneva is merely a showcase. ;)

Fine, you win :P Most people leave final judgement until the major autoshows anyways... the time between "announcement" and "official showcase" is often filled with ugly love-hate opinion, and from personal experience, those can change in an instant once you see these cars in the flesh.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Holy shit, that is amazing

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate