Using Ryzen DRAM Calculator for tweaking timings

Hi guys, I'm tweaking my ram timings with the help of Ryzen DRAM Calculator. Everything seems good so far, plus 10 FPS on my most played game. I haven't tested for full stability using memtest86, I'll do it later. 

I'd like to know what to do with some settings in my BIOS that don't match the ones showed in the CALCULATOR. See the images below. I'm not sure what to do with tRFC because it shows as only "tRFC" in the calculator but I have more than one tRFC setting in my BIOS. Also RTT_NOM and RTT_PARK don't allow me to set RZQ/7(34), I can only disable the setting or set a value in ohms. What should I do? Help me out pls! Is there any step by step guide on how to use the calculator properly?

Captura de pantalla (41).png

2.PNG

3.PNG

You'll make changes to Trfc 1 by lowering the number. Small increments (10) and test along the way.

RTT_NOM and RTT_PARK - generally you lower the ohms. 1 at a time.

On top of Memtest, you can also run OCCT in windows. Use Linpack. At least 50% Cpu and full mem usage. 16GB, ask to test 12GB, leave four for the operating system. That'll be load enough.

14 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

You'll make changes to Trfc 1 by lowering the number. Small increments (10) and test along the way.

RTT_NOM and RTT_PARK - generally you lower the ohms. 1 at a time.

On top of Memtest, you can also run OCCT in windows. Use Linpack. At least 50% Cpu and full mem usage. 16GB, ask to test 12GB, leave four for the operating system. That'll be load enough.

I figured it out. RZQ=240 so 240/7 = 34, that's why it says RZQ/7(34) but it's a little confusing. So far I just followed the values given by the calculator and my system is running fine at CL 14 (originally 3200 MHZ CL 16). Hinyx IC's have proven to be decent quality after all and they're cheap. MEMTEST86 passed.

3 hours ago, joser1813 said:

I figured it out. RZQ=240 so 240/7 = 34, that's why it says RZQ/7(34) but it's a little confusing. So far I just followed the values given by the calculator and my system is running fine at CL 14 (originally 3200 MHZ CL 16). Hinyx IC's have proven to be decent quality after all and they're cheap. MEMTEST86 passed.

Timing tweaking they are fine. They just don't typically net big frequency gains and don't scale well with additional voltage. Depending on the Die variant obviously. 

Think I had some Hynix running Cas 13-15-15 above rated speeds, but just above So 3000mhz to 3066mhz or 3133mhz somewhere's in there. But did show improvements. 

3 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Timing tweaking they are fine. They just don't typically net big frequency gains and don't scale well with additional voltage. Depending on the Die variant obviously. 

Think I had some Hynix running Cas 13-15-15 above rated speeds, but just above So 3000mhz to 3066mhz or 3133mhz somewhere's in there. But did show improvements. 

I can boot this ICs up to 3600 MHz, not stable tho but I did't really mess with high voltages, there's a chance I can get that frequency to be stable but I don't really see a huge benefit on doing that. I may look into it another day 

Just now, joser1813 said:

I can boot this ICs up to 3600 MHz, not stable tho but I did't really mess with high voltages, there's a chance I can get that frequency to be stable but I don't really see a huge benefit on doing that. I may look into it another day 

Yea, I'm figuring we are talking about actual stability. I can get 3600mhz sticks at 4000+, but that doesn't mean they are stable :P