Should I?

Go to solution Solved by kelvinhall05,
2 minutes ago, UniqueBird said:

Ryzen 5 3600?

Yes

Should I put the AMD Ryzen 5 3600x and RX 570 together or no?

dont get a 3600x 

get a non x and i dont see a problem with that setup 

what's your budget ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, UniqueBird said:

Should I put the AMD Ryzen 5 3600x and RX 570 together or no?

are you building a new rig?

how much do they each cost?

need more info.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

Yes 

but which specific board

alternatives are b450 and b 550

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

dont get a 3600x 

get a non x and i dont see a problem with that setup 

what's your budget ?

200 rn

Just now, Drama Lama said:

Yes 

but which specific board

alternatives are b450 and b 550

Got no clue

1 minute ago, Ed-petit said:

are you building a new rig?

how much do they each cost?

need more info.

Not building a new rig I already got a prebuilt just tryna add something diffrent

Just now, UniqueBird said:

200 rn

im going to assume that's just for the cpu ? 

if so 

if your only gaming get a 3300x 

it's practically identical 

if you are dead set on a 3600x 

get a 3600 non x

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Not building a new rig I already got a prebuilt just tryna add something diffrent

what socket ?

what motherboard ?

open it up and check 

Build Log: 

what are the specs on it?

It might not be compatible ect.

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

What's the problem with X? I ve got r7 3800x it was 8€ more...

Just now, PeachGr said:

I ve got r7 3800x it was 8€ more...

because usually the price difference is more than this 

not to mention there is nothing more the x offers over the non x 

its not even binned iirc  

Build Log: 

14 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

because usually the price difference is more than this 

not to mention there is nothing more the x offers over the non x 

its not even binned iirc  

It is - it's binned for lower voltage but it's hardly enough to justify the price delta.

you should...

stop making posts with single sentences.

you can help from people so give them some information and just put it into the title what exactly you want.

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

im going to assume that's just for the cpu ? 

if so 

if your only gaming get a 3300x 

it's practically identical 

if you are dead set on a 3600x 

get a 3600 non x

Ok

11 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

you should...

stop making posts with single sentences.

you can help from people so give them some information and just put it into the title what exactly you want.

🤙🏾

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

what socket ?

what motherboard ?

open it up and check 

Uhhh I already got the answer but thank you bro

🤙🏾

so you have a budget of 200 for a cpu and gpu? 

Please try and get the full specs for the system then we can help.

check on the site that you brought it from or call the retailer ect.

45 minutes ago, UniqueBird said:

Uhhh I already got the answer but thank you bro

The reason he's asking is so you don't spend $200 on a part that doesn't need upgrading and will give you a neglibile performance increase.

Say you already have a good Ryzen CPU but a shit graphics card. An RX 570 (which you can easily find used for $100 or less) would be a much better buy than a $200 CPU which will give you like a 10% performance increase or something (pulling numbers out of my ass but you get what I mean).

Seriously, what are the full specs of your system, and why do you feel the need to upgrade?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

51 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

The reason he's asking is so you don't spend $200 on a part that doesn't need upgrading and will give you a neglibile performance increase.

Say you already have a good Ryzen CPU but a shit graphics card. An RX 570 (which you can easily find used for $100 or less) would be a much better buy than a $200 CPU which will give you like a 10% performance increase or something (pulling numbers out of my ass but you get what I mean).

Seriously, what are the full specs of your system, and why do you feel the need to upgrade?

Sorry but I can’t do it with a Ryzen 3 no more

Sorry but I can’t do it with a Ryzen 3 no more

What GPU do you have? You can probably get a used Ryzen 5 and used 570 for $200-300.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

What GPU do you have? You can probably get a used Ryzen 5 and used 570 for $200-300.

I currently got a RX 570 and a Ryzen 3

1 minute ago, UniqueBird said:

I currently got a RX 570 and a Ryzen 3

You didn't make it clear you already had a 570 in the original post.

Get the Ryzen 5.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Get the Non X Version of 3600. This will certainly save few bucks and there is not much difference between the X and the non X Version.

Then, that should compliment RX 570 well and you could even go for B550 for a great overall performance if you are also looking for a upgrade in your motherboard.

16 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You didn't make it clear you already had a 570 in the original post.

Get the Ryzen 5.

Ryzen 5 3600?