TESORO Lobera Supreme full color mechanical keyboard

i got my lobera supreme the other day. this is really really nice keyboard but the software really sucks!

post-20765-0-50273600-1394327290.jpg

post-20765-0-77427400-1394327318.jpg

Gimme a $1

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Those thumb keys are so identical to Roccat Isku's buttons.

The thumb keys position is better than Roccat.

I love Corsair 600R than 300R.

Do you mean 500r or 600t?

600r don't exist!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 2 weeks later...

i got my lobera supreme the other day. this is really really nice keyboard but the software really sucks!

Cool. This is awesome.

Do you mean 500r or 600t?

600r don't exist!

Sorry, i means 600T.  hahaha 

Looks like a gimmicky, overdesigned keyboard for the "hardcore gamer." Don't flood in all at once, guys.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Over design?  Wow you can represent all the hardcore gamer.

http://navi-gaming.com/news.php?ct=1&l=en

http://virtus.pro/

What's your argument? That there are eSports teams that use Tesoro keyboards? So what? eSports teams get sponsored all the time by different companies. Name a peripheral company you don't like and I would imagine at least one team is sponsored by them. Point invalid.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

What's your argument? That there are eSports teams that use Tesoro keyboards? So what? eSports teams get sponsored all the time by different companies. Name a peripheral company you don't like and I would imagine at least one team is sponsored by them. Point invalid.

They use Tesoro keyboard win the championship. 

Could you let me know which mechanical keyboard is suit for "Hardcode Gamer" ?

Could you let me know which mechanical keyboard is suit for "Hardcode Gamer" ?

Forget it, I'm not going to acknowledge your strawman argument. If you want to have a discussion with me, you shouldn't misinterpret what I said like it's a foreign language.

Hey Everyone thought I would stop by and help answer any questions you may have! 

I have the G1NL and can say it's brilliant! Tesoro's keyboards are legit!

Thank you! That really means a lot to us. We are a young company and are already competing with the likes of Razor and Steel Series. We have worked very hard to make the products "legit"  =)

Purple is okay for me. But is there have more option i think is better.

There's something in the works and a NAVI version may be coming out. How do you like yellow?

Do they make a Tenkeyless board as well? Website/where to buy, please. This is the sexiest mech board I've ever laid eyes on.

Yes we do! We currently offer it in Europe and Asia. If theres enough interest here we can look into adding into our product selection =)

For US & Canada Residents:

www.tesorogamingusa.com

For US & Canada Residents: www.tesorogamingusa.com

Keyboard: Lobera Supreme ¦ Mouse: Gandiva ¦ Headset: Kuven ¦

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone thought I would stop by and help answer any questions you may have! 

Thank you! That really means a lot to us. We are a young company and are already competing with the likes of Razor and Steel Series. We have worked very hard to make the products "legit"  =)

There's something in the works and a NAVI version may be coming out. How do you like yellow?

Yes we do! We currently offer it in Europe and Asia. If theres enough interest here we can look into adding into our product selection =)

For US & Canada Residents:

www.tesorogamingusa.com

Hi, i am from Greece and i ''had'' tesoro lobera supreme. I'm frustrated cause my keyboard just died after one week of normal use. Exept that, i didnt liked Kailh Swithes at all. The sound was amazing but when you push the key hard, you can see that easily can be turn to left or right. It gives you the feeling of loose.

Sorry for my message and i dont wanna offend you. I belive Tesoro is a very good brand ( my brother has the Durandal Ultimate and i am very happy when i use this). I hope with this message will improve the Tesoro Lobera Supreme.

Sorry for my terrible English.