TESORO Lobera Supreme full color mechanical keyboard

This is my first full color mechanical keyboard from TESORO .

Outlook:

I love the Tri-line and brush aluminum a-like finish design, it makes the keyboard looks aggressive and powerful, also upgrade the impression of keyboard. 

Front:

post-56580-0-91154100-1393557356_thumb.p

post-56580-0-53320500-1393557385_thumb.p

Back:

post-56580-0-76688200-1393557432_thumb.p

Three thumb keys are really useful for setting Macro keys without software.

post-56580-0-97739400-1393557411_thumb.p

post-56580-0-46556700-1393557455_thumb.p

Full color LED illumination is the most exciting thing on this keyboard. I can set up different colors by the software where you can download on the website.

post-56580-0-65693600-1393557483_thumb.ppost-56580-0-36975000-1393557512_thumb.ppost-56580-0-43868500-1393557540_thumb.ppost-56580-0-87347800-1393557571_thumb.ppost-56580-0-52187500-1393557600_thumb.p

Pros:

-Brown mechanical key switch.

-Adjustable Full color illumination by software.

-Useful thumb keys with Instant Record.

-2 USB ports for extension USB device.

-Stable rubber feet. 

-High quality keyboard. Build like a tank.

-Full key programmable.

- $139.99 for full size full color illumination mechanical keyboard is a really good deal.  

Cons

Software instruction not clear enough.

Can't customize each single LED color.

No wrist pad 

Overall

I'm not using the software except changing the backlight colors, so there are no review for software. 

This keyboard work fantastic especially the full color illumination function and the Instant record thumbs keys.

The brown mechanical key switch is appropriate for the first time user to enter the mechanical keyboard world because it's the most balance switch for gamer and office user. 

Images aren't showing up  :(

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

You know what, this keyboard looks pretty sweet. If only the Tesoro logo on the top right wasn't purple... sigh...

So basically Tesoro is the first company to have a full RGB backlit mechanical keyboard on the market? That is a pretty looking keyboard btw. Is that a real brushed aluminium finish or just plastic? They should include dedicated media keys next time.

So basically Tesoro is the first company to have a full RGB backlit mechanical keyboard on the market? That is a pretty looking keyboard btw. Is that a real brushed aluminium finish or just plastic? They should include dedicated media keys next time.

Yeah!  I though they were the first one who have RGB mechanical keyboard.  I wish it is aluminum but it's just plastic btw the outlook is really great.

This keyboard have include the media key in F1~F6. 

You know what, this keyboard looks pretty sweet. If only the Tesoro logo on the top right wasn't purple... sigh...

Purple is okay for me. But is there have more option i think is better.

I have the G1NL and can say it's brilliant! Tesoro's keyboards are legit!

who cares...

leolion, on 01 Mar 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

Yeah!  I though they were the first one who have RGB mechanical keyboard.  I wish it is aluminum but it's just plastic btw the outlook is really great.

This keyboard have include the media key in F1~F6. 

I'm using a G510 now. I'm so used to having a dedicated media keys/volume control and that lcd screen (viewing song names,graphics card temps/fps/fan speed,clock etc), I feel a bit reluctant to change to another keyboard without having them. But i've been eyeing this keyboard for quite sometime now. I really like the design tbh. It is a pity they didn't use real aluminum like the Colada Saint though I think costs might have to do with it.

@leolion   (You may want to fallow your posts BTW)

Sweet! I've always been interested in trying out a Tesoro keyboard, but no-one I knew ever had one and I was a bit hesitant. I love my Tesoro Shrike mouse though, so when I had the cash I was thinking of getting one, and really this kind of makes it an even clearer choice if you like it.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I'm using a G510 now. I'm so used to having a dedicated media keys/volume control and that lcd screen (viewing song names,graphics card temps/fps/fan speed,clock etc), I feel a bit reluctant to change to another keyboard without having them. But i've been eyeing this keyboard for quite sometime now. I really like the design tbh. It is a pity they didn't use real aluminum like the Colada Saint though I think costs might have to do with it.

Yeah, I love the dedicated media keys too, like Gigabyte AIVIA.  

Sweet! I've always been interested in trying out a Tesoro keyboard, but no-one I knew ever had one and I was a bit hesitant. I love my Tesoro Shrike mouse though, so when I had the cash I was thinking of getting one, and really this kind of makes it an even clearer choice if you like it.

I have Shrike and Zowie FK too. Both of them are simple and comfortable mouse.

Do they make a Tenkeyless board as well? Website/where to buy, please. This is the sexiest mech board I've ever laid eyes on.

ordered me one the other day with the brown switches. should be here the middle of this week. cant wait to try it out. like others have stated i am also use to dedicated media keys/buttons.

Gimme a $1

I read a little about this keyboard while I was getting my first one but I wished it was as heavy/strong as it looks. Didn't know about the variable LED lights though, looks like a good keyboard and a sort of K70 RGB replacement for those that only really want one color across the whole keyboard.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I have the G1NL and can say it's brilliant! Tesoro's keyboards are legit!

G1NL looks cool too especially it have a wrist pad but it can't adjust the color. 

You should try it. ^^

Do they make a Tenkeyless board as well? Website/where to buy, please. This is the sexiest mech board I've ever laid eyes on.

I saw there is a tenkeyless keyboard on there website but it don't have more information.

ordered me one the other day with the brown switches. should be here the middle of this week. cant wait to try it out. like others have stated i am also use to dedicated media keys/buttons.

Share your keyboard's pics when it arrived.

I read a little about this keyboard while I was getting my first one but I wished it was as heavy/strong as it looks. Didn't know about the variable LED lights though, looks like a good keyboard and a sort of K70 RGB replacement for those that only really want one color across the whole keyboard.

It seems only can change one color cross the keyboard in the same time. 

G1NL looks cool too especially it have a wrist pad but it can't adjust the color. 

The wrist rest is kinda minimalistic though. I use it only so that the end of the keyboard isn't that aprupt (the G1NL is very beefy/ very tall). It's cheap too. it's just a hallow piece of plastic, but it has a nice finish and feels nice to touch. ;)

Yeah. You kinda have to go with one color which is probably not convenient for some people but my entire setup is red/ black so i went with it. :D

who cares...

Very good review sir! I saw a review on a French review of this keyboard, they gave him a gold award so... Anyways thanks!

(1000th post wooooow)

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

is it plastic?, that thing would be amazing if it was made completley from aluminioum

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

that looks pretty sweet, but I'll never give up the volume scroll wheel on my corsair k70

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

is it plastic?, that thing would be amazing if it was made completley from aluminioum

It's just plastic but they also have a single color LED aluminum mechanical keyboard and the outlook same as Lobera.

post-56580-0-77962500-1394217168_thumb.j