What Computer Color Theme Do You Like The Most And Why?

I love the blue and white scheme, adds a *purity* like feel to it. Kind of a light side. Currently my build has components with blue themes, aka msi mobo, blue corsair dominator, and various white components, nzxt havik 140, storm stryker and white LEDs.

Other great options would include a plain white, plain black, black/white and black and yellow. 

Depends. I like my current case color scheme layout, which is black and red.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

"I didn't die! I performed a tactical reset!"

My current build has silver case, blue/black mobo, and blue LED fans. I think it looks pretty cool.

(sorry for low quality pics)

~Judah

im liking the idea of all white innards. then using the led's to choose the lighting colour and levels. ive seen 1 build so far that sorta does it. but i cant find a manufacturer who sells led setups that will handle 16.8 million colours. 

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

black and white or red and something contrasting the colour

White and blue always looks chill. Which is the environment I like! :) 

Red black and white black. Doesn't quite like the razer green and black

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

black/red and blue/white :)

Black/Black

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Red And Yellow (ECS Motherboard, Diamond videocard)

Right now I have black with blue lights. In my next rig I'm not too concerned about matching components aesthetically because I'm going to go all black, silence optimized case without a side mirror. I'm getting more into the sleek classy look instead of having a bunch of lights. The blue LED lights in my case are starting to annoy me hahaha

That varies from time to time, usually I build around something I like (a case, motherboard or GPU) but I really would like to build a completely monochrome build, just bright whites and deep blacks :).

I like black and blue motherboards, black cases and other components like GPU can be black with a little bit of blue or white.

So basicly black, blue, white. I love the looks of MSI's boards like the one I have. :)

MSI Z77MA-G45; Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.0GHz with stock cooler (75°C max. in Prime95); Corsiar Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz CL9; EVGA GTX 650Ti SSC 2GB GDDR5 @ stock; Samsung 840 120GB (15s boot time); WD Green 500GB; Corsair CX430; Corsair 350D; BenQ RL2455HM (best gaming 60Hz monitor); Logitech G400 mouse; Logitech K120 keyboard; Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

red and black, partly because I am a AMD fan even though I know intel cpu's are the best performing on the market. and I really like the angry/ evil look of red & black

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

Right now I have black with blue lights. In my next rig I'm not too concerned about matching components aesthetically because I'm going to go all black, silence optimized case without a side mirror. I'm getting more into the sleek classy look instead of having a bunch of lights. The blue LED lights in my case are starting to annoy me hahaha

side mirror?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

"I didn't die! I performed a tactical reset!"

side mirror?

Hahahah I meant side window :P I don't know why or how I typed mirror lol

my colour changes depending on what my wallpaper is, and my wallpaper changes every two hours soooo... It depends :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Red and Black for the parts, for the actual windows experience red white and light grey. 

Right now my Pc's black and red. When the time has come to flush the loop I'm going for white/green/copper-ish build. I've got some ideas but no need or time to change my loop atm ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

• 2 months later...

I got a white case and blue led strips going on until i bought a corsair k70 with red led which misses up my theme, so thinking of going to change my blue led strips to red

so white case

red led strips and red fans 

what can you say?

My case is in my sig. the one thing I'm going to change are taking out my extensions and doing my own sleeving. blue black and white. everything else is the way I want it

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

black and red (overused), white and blue, green and black. my top 3.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |