I think i bricked my lgv30 trying to root it. help

i have no idea what subforum this is supposed to go in so im really sorry if this is the wrong one.

I was trying to unlock the bootloader and root my lg v30 (h931) or at&t v30 using this method https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=193

I used this method to try to get back to android 8 to root: https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...1#post76510671

I used this android nougat version: https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-f...9810d_01_0411\

and used the duel patched dev version, I can't find a link I have like 8 million tabs open right now.

What happened:

I was following everything in that guide exactly and got the the point of flashing my phone with android nougat. Everything seemed to be working find and it said it was completed successfully, now my phone isn't detected by my computer at all and my phone will not power on. LG doesn't have a recovery or fastboot mode on the v30 but normall the shortcut to it is volume down and power button and when I do that the lg v30 splash screen comes up and keeps booting over and over. If I try to boot any other way its just completely black and comes up with a not connected screen for like a frame and then goes to black again. there is also a picture but I can't make it out in the one frame It is on screen.

I know I was an idiot for thinking I could root my phone and I am really really regretting it now but if anyone has any ideas I literally will try anything at this point. Thank you so much.

You'd probably be better off going to XDA developers forums and asking for assistance there considering you used their method of bricking your phone.

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

You'd probably be better off going to XDA developers forums and asking for assistance there considering you used their method of bricking your phone.

i did and haven't gotten a reply yet, hence why im here

You should post in the XDA thread, that's where you'll find people who know about that particular device and method. 

Usually things should work if you follow instructions precisely.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

2 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

i did and haven't gotten a reply yet, hence why im here

Its a forum not an instant message service. You get the luxury of waiting for a reply unfortunatley. 

13 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Its a forum not an instant message service. You get the luxury of waiting for a reply unfortunatley. 

i know i just thought i would post in both places. im not an idiot ok? sorry i offended you

Besides reading through all these results..

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&client=firefox-b-m&sxsrf=ALeKk03QuqpCbScK1X1HeEhnA1WNo_llOw%3A1593201594315&q=lgv30+recover+bricked+stock&oq=lgv30+recover+bricked+stock&aqs=heirloom-srp..

I don't have the high hopes because your recovery wont launch..so you can't force any commands..

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

44 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

i know i just thought i would post in both places. im not an idiot ok? sorry i offended you

Oh none taken at all. Im just being honest and straight forward is all.

Hope you do get it sorted out though. I bricked a phone some years back using XDA. Never did that again.....lol

Good Luck!