I have made some fundamental guides for Windows 10 :D

Hai,

So i have 3 guides that will resolve the most common issues in Windows 10.

If you take the time to study them you can become more tech literate with Windows 10. :)

I originally designed these guides to be the last resort before you reinstall the OS, it has many angles to approach problems in the OS so its very likely you can fix your OS without reinstalling.

Tibs Guide to Windows 10

Is a guide for new and old install's of windows, it will set your system up so it is cleaned and up to date in ways Windows update does not.

Tibs Guide to Troubleshooting

This guide gathers information for users to show to someone who can help them fix a problem and includes instructions to fix a unique problems by yourself.

Antivirus Combat and Repair

This guide shows you how to deal with basic virus infections on your PC, given that there are many types of viruses its hard to say how well it can deal with a virus. (does not fix ransomware)

These guides are from my own experience with helping others, if you have any suggestions to improve my guides then its totally welcome.

Let me know in the comments!

Also, you are absolutely welcome to use these guides to help others.

Each section is numbered so you can guide the person your helping like so: "Under section 3 follow the network issues part and tell me the results"

Edited by GoodBytes
Links changed to GitHub page

Nothing really fresh or different than dozens of similar guides. Basic stuff, not even always useful or recommended. IMO of course.

Why would it be fresh or different? there is only one/few processes of doing things and if it ends up wrong trying to be different then its pointless.

Making a guide that is clear and easy to read is how a guide should be and no way am i going to address every single issue in windows that is just long and arduous.

Its simplfying common issues into guide, not making some kinda fancy all in one, one click program that fixes and cleans yo sh!t.

I am making my guides functional not flashy xD