Bang For Buck Gaming Rig in Fall 2020??

Also, Should i go with Intel + amd config or intel + nvidia config instead please suggest...

5 hours ago, Techer_AC said:

Also, Should i go with Intel + amd config or intel + nvidia config instead please suggest...

the best bang for the buck in my eyes is the 1660 super or 1650 super from nvidia since at around that price the only gpu from amd you can find is the rx580,  which as you can see in the image below is a worse than the 1660 super.  For cpu at this price point i would reccomend amd no doubt.  the ryzen 5 3400g is what reccomend for you and its 150 dollars so its only intel competitor in price is the i7-2600 which performs much worse and is still 50 dollars more expensive than the ryzen 5-3400g look at this link for benchamrks https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-2600-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-3400G/620vsm825156

nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660-super-vs-amd-radeon-rx-580.intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-7700k-4-20ghz.ultra-vs-ultra.0.png

Thanks guys but my budget is around 1200$ and i want 2070 super... but i don't know which cpu is best paired with please suggest cpu... Thanks!!
Also, i'll be using the rig for streaming and editing so please keep that in mind!!