Bang For Buck Gaming Rig in Fall 2020??

As now we have more then ever options available in market for both CPU and GPU from leading manuf. AMD N Intel at a very competitive price to performance ratio.. One might get confused over what CPU and GPU to pick for their Custom Gaming Rigg this Fall and beyond... For all those Confused Sperms out there this Topic Will help you To Buy Right Parts not only Right CPU and GPU But other parts that go with it RAM, Compatible Mother Board etc... Also Will Discuss and might answer the cliché questions like Best Gaming Rig Under xxxxxx$ etc etc... I also have few Question as i am one of the Confused Sperms on this Planet So Lets Start Discuss them here... Once It Grows large enough we will Celebrate Something like "Saturday 5 pm Rigg" Note time is in UTC... Thanks if you read Whole 4 line Crap Congrats you are now Part of the Family... See you around also don't forget to come along on Saturday... Thanks!!!

Now,  sweet spot rig would be 3600( go for 2600 to save a bit more), 1660 super/ TI( whatever is cheaper) or 2060 for RTX and DLSS( IMO worth it if you can spend a bit more), 16GB ram, SSD.. ect. AMD side would be 3600 + used 5700, 16GB ram, SSD.. ect. Used 1070, 1080, 1080ti are worth looking into, if you can find a deal. 

9 minutes ago, Techer_AC said:

For all those Confused Sperms out there this Topic Will help them To Buy Right Parts not only Right CPU and GPU But other parts that go with it RAM, Compatible Mother Board etc... Also Will Discuss and might answer the cliché questions like Best Gaming Rig Under xxxxxx$ etc etc... I also have few Question as i am one of the Confused Sperms on this Planet So Lets Start Discuss them here... Once It Grows large enough we will Celebrate Something like "Saturday 5 pm Rigg" Note time is in UTC... Thanks if you read Whole 4 line Crap Congrats you are now Part of the Family... See you around also don't forget to come along on Saturday... Thanks!!!

Nope, this won't really help anyone. Each PC will be unique to the buyer/ builder. So they should seek the opinion of the sub, PCs are not one size fits all. 

As i Said I have a question.. I have few CPU GPU combo in my mind for my Gaming Rigg in 2020 please help me pick the Best one..

Option 1 :- Ryzen 5 3600X  +  Nvidia RTX 2070 Super 
Option 2 :- Ryzen 7 3700X  +  Nvidia RTX 2060 Super
Option 3 :- Ryzen 7 3700X  +  Radeon RX 5700XT
Option 4 :- Intel i5 10600K  +  Radeon RX 5700XT
Option 5 :- Intel i5 10600K  +  Nvidia RTX 2070 Super 

Note :- I'll be using the Machine for Gaming + Streaming / 1440p max res. Video Editing...

2 minutes ago, Techer_AC said:

Best overall for gaming. 

Best for editing 

Best if you can get a very cheap 5700XT( IMO not worth it) especially if you can get a 2060. 

3 minutes ago, Techer_AC said:

Nope

Just now, Techer_AC said:

As i Said I have a question.. I have few CPU GPU combo in my mind for my Gaming Rigg in 2020 please help me pick the Best one..

Note :- I'll be using the Machine for Gaming + Streaming / 1440p max res. Video Editing...

@nerdslayer1 Help me pick one my budget is around 1750$ Remember in India Component Pricing is bit higher then rest... Also, i want to achieve 140+ FPS for most of the AAA titles and Battle Royale at 1080p Medium to High Res.

later this year new CPUs+GPUs will be out .

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 minute ago, Techer_AC said:

1750$

Whats that in Indian currency? I will use pc partpicker, not from india. 

1 minute ago, GDRRiley said:

later this year new CPUs+GPUs will be out .

Yeah, wondering about that. Are they going to do it? or is it a false leak, i though they were pushing it due to the pandemic. 

Note Both AMD CPU and GPU is Far Cheaper then intel in India...

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Yeah, wondering about that. Are they going to do it? or is it a false leak, i though they were pushing it due to the pandemic. 

Q3 looks like for amd CPUs+GPUs and Nvidia GPUs. Q4 for intel CPUs (nothing good)

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

8 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

Q3 looks like for amd CPUs+GPUs and Nvidia GPUs. Q4 for intel CPUs (nothing good)

If that's true OP wait, unless you really need it. How the hell are they going to keep up with demand? 

9 hours ago, Techer_AC said:

now we have more then ever options available in market for both CPU and GPU from leading manuf. AMD N Intel at a very competitive price to performance ratio.. One might get confused over what CPU and GPU to pick for their Custom Gaming Rigg this Fall and beyond... For all those Confused Sperms out there this Topic Will help you To Buy Right Parts not only Right CPU and GPU But other parts that go with it RAM, Compatible Mother Board etc... Also Will Discuss and might answer the cliché questions like Best Gaming Rig Under xxxxxx$ etc etc... I also have few Question as i am one of the Confused Sperms on this Planet So Lets Start Discuss them here... Once It Grows large enough we will Celebrate Something like "Saturday 5 pm Rigg" Note time is in UTC... Tha

<removed by staff>

I know some prices in India 

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content.

35 minutes ago, Techer_AC said:

now we have more then ever options available in market for both CPU and GPU from leading manuf. AMD N Intel at a very competitive price to performance ratio.. One might get confused over what CPU and GPU to pick for their Custom Gaming Rigg this Fall and beyond... For all those Confused Sperms out there this Topic Will help you To Buy Right Parts not only Right CPU and GPU But other parts that go with it RAM, Compatible Mother Board etc... Also Will Discuss and might answer the cliché questions like Best Gaming Rig Under xxxxxx$ etc etc... I also have few Question as i am one of the Confused Sperms on this Planet So Lets Start Discuss them here... Once It Grows large enough we will Celebrate Something like "Saturday 5 pm Rigg" Note time is in UTC... Tha

If ur from india go to Bitkart.in they can make custom pc for you. My friend is from india and he used bitkart to make his custom pc

17 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Whats that in Indian currency? I will use pc partpicker, not from india. 

i already using pc partpicker... also 1 usd ~ 76 INR

Just now, YOKIDSUBTOANOKGAMER said:

If ur from india go to Bitkart.in they can make custom pc for you. My friend is from india and he used bitkart to make his custom pc

Most of the Parts are not available there... Might be Due to pandemic..!!

58 minutes ago, YOKIDSUBTOANOKGAMER said:

Why not use PC Partpicker? also not good time to build a pc, since new parts are coming out soon.

How About Ryzen 7 3700X  + Radeon RX 5700XT Combo... Dose Both Amd cpu and Gpu Combo Perform Well??

@nerdslayer1 Bitkart is like pcpartpicker but they can make as any pc we want but i do not know many about bitkart cause ik it as my friend told me it

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Why not use PC Partpicker? also not good time to build a pc, since new parts are coming out soon.

The prices there are for us market and most of them are not available in india... they don't even import it either also price do not match at all... also how long you think it might take... if more then year i can't wait..

58 minutes ago, Techer_AC said:

The prices there are for us market and most of them are not available in india... they don't even import it either also price do not match at all... also how long you think it might take... if more then year i can't wait..

with the pandemic, can't really tell you. Overall, building a PC now will take a lot of deal hunting/ seeing if anything is available to buy.

Bitkart is Like Pc part Picker but it don't validate Component Compatibility which give me hard time... That's why i used pc partpicker to check compatibility.. Bitkart will list all the motherboard irrespective of the CPU.. which sucks...

Ok i just went to amazon.in and bitkart.in the prices are ALOT i mean ALOT Difference if ur looking for ur parts from amazon do not buy it from there just check bitkart.in

Also It will be my first time building a PC Should i go ahead and DIY or use online website to make a custom rig???

there are many good tutorials on the internet,

i know bitwit made a complete guide of everything where he shows himself doing every single step of the process,

and not just "now we connect the sata cables and place the ssd at the back" but during that sentence it only shows a sata cable insertion into the ssd but not where "the back" is or or how to mount it properly at the back.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

36 minutes ago, Techer_AC said:

How About Ryzen 7 3700X  + Radeon RX 5700XT Combo... Dose Both Amd cpu and Gpu Combo Perform Well??

Anyone using this combo??? want to know real world performance ...