Why haven't laptop companies does not made the battery unpluggable using a switch or something for built in batteries laptop nowadays?

Since laptop batteries are built in nowadays, why aren't they? Aren't this going to solve the overcharge issue if you left the laptop plugged in overnight? Also you can save the battery life if you didn't want to use it and use direct power instead?

they don't want us to play with the internal hardware and it would be more beneficial for them since we will need to do repairs and maintenance.

i'm just kidding its just so we dont screw around with internals and damage something

Basically every modern battery charger will stop charging the battery once full, so thats not really a big issue, and lots of laptops let you limit max change to keep life up. I don't see this as being usefull.

Also if you unplug it, its dead

While a power user might appreciate that feature, the vast majority of people would just leave the switch on. And I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of people who call customer support asking why their machine wont turn on only to find the battery switch turned off. Its just not worth the time and effort to implement.

I think this is one amazing question! I really appreciate that you have brought this query on this forum. I never imagined such a scenario, especially with the battery pack of my laptop. Wouldn’t that be nice!? Yeah, really! But as far as I am concerned, I think there are certain technical and physical integration drawbacks when trying to incorporate such an unplug-gable battery unit or switch of some sort.

Whenever I use my laptop, I keep it charged until the juice is full and when it is completely drained, it just shuts off, that’s all simple. We might face firing issues in the case of a switchable battery pack. That’s be my guess! Happy to share my thoughts and opinions!