HELP ME CHOOSE PS5 or Oculus Quest VR Headset

Hey guys, i was wondering if i should either get the PS5 when it comes out in Holiday of 2020 or get the Oculus Quest VR Headset for my PC they both cost around the same amount of money (because i'm also getting the Oculus Link to Link it to my PC) so i have no idea which one would be better because if i buy one i need to wait a while before i can buy the other 

image.0.jpg

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_solrogers_files_2019_05_190402_Quest_FH_dark_color-1200x675.png

That's an extremely subjective question. Which one do you want more?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I don't know that this is something any of us can answer for you.
We're all going to have our preferences, but what applies to you applies to you, not me, nor Joe down the street.

For example, of these two, I would pick the PS5. I don't enjoy VR, I find that it regularly makes me motion sick, even on platforms and games that most people don't have trouble with. With that said, I also have limited use for a PS5, I do not enjoy playing games with a controller due to an injury that causes a twitch in my left hand when holding a controller for long periods of time. Two examples of what applies to me, but likely does not apply to you.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

4 minutes ago, Semper said:

I don't know that this is something any of us can answer for you.
We're all going to have our preferences, but what applies to you applies to you, not me, nor Joe down the street.

For example, of these two, I would pick the PS5. I don't enjoy VR, I find that it regularly makes me motion sick, even on platforms and games that most people don't have trouble with. With that said, I also have limited use for a PS5, I do not enjoy playing games with a controller due to an injury that causes a twitch in my left hand when holding a controller for long periods of time. Two examples of what applies to me, but likely does not apply to you.

idk like i feel like i would enjoy VR and i'm a youtuber with a little over 1k subscribers so playing scary games in VR would be good content but on the hand the PS5 is going to have exclusive PS5 only games like Spider-Man Miles Morales and lots of others 

8 minutes ago, TheSLSAMG said:

That's an extremely subjective question. Which one do you want more?

idk like i feel like i would enjoy VR and i'm a youtuber with a little over 1k subscribers so playing scary games in VR would be good content but on the hand the PS5 is going to have exclusive PS5 only games like Spider-Man Miles Morales and lots of others 

7 minutes ago, duncannah said:

If you already have a PC then you could get PS5 later

you might be right honestly because when ever a new console comes out they don't have that many games right away so it might actually benefit me to wait a year to get it so that then there will be lots of games to play and enjoy 

4 minutes ago, JoshuaProGamer said:

If you're making this purchase based upon a business decision, growing your channel, you need to make the decision that you believe your target audience would enjoy more.
If, historically, you've been a channel that features exclusively family-friendly games, horror games in VR likely won't serve you well.

If you're making decisions based upon personal preference, which you would like more, I don't think you're going to find someone that can tell you what your preferences are here, other than you.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

59 minutes ago, JoshuaProGamer said:

Hey guys, i was wondering if i should either get the PS5 when it comes out in Holiday of 2020 or get the Oculus Quest VR Headset for my PC they both cost around the same amount of money (because i'm also getting the Oculus Link to Link it to my PC) so i have no idea which one would be better because if i buy one i need to wait a while before i can buy the other 

image.0.jpg

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_solrogers_files_2019_05_190402_Quest_FH_dark_color-1200x675.png

Lol what kind of question is that? How do you really expect someone to tell you what's better for you.

Just do what is better for you.

Edited by Jamal Ziyan