how to turn off case fans corsair 460x rgb?

1. how to turn off case fans(0RPM) in corsair 460x rgb?
  2. how to turn off case fans RGB Lights(No Lights) in corsair 460x rgb?
  3. Can I add any cheap 120mm 4Pin PWM fan to the back of the case and connect it with the other corsair fans which is connected to the tiny black controller box(or is it proprietary)?

6 minutes ago, Aravind Raja said:
  • how to turn off case fans(0RPM) in corsair 460x rgb?
  • how to turn off case fans RGB Lights(No Lights) in corsair 460x rgb?

pull the Header

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

If your fan controller uses a USB connection to your MOBO get the iCue software from Corsair. There you can change everything from fan speed to RGB lighting. Otherwise at least the speed can be changed in your BIOS. And the RGB can be turned off manually by unplugging the RGB cable.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

You can just buy a 4-Pin fan and plug it directly into your mobo.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:47 AM, Stahlmann98 said:

If your fan controller uses a USB connection to your MOBO get the iCue software from Corsair. There you can change everything from fan speed to RGB lighting. Otherwise at least the speed can be changed in your BIOS. And the RGB can be turned off manually by unplugging the RGB cable.

Could you please share a picture or link to such adapter will it work on an Asus Z270G Gaming Motherboard?

On 6/17/2020 at 12:48 AM, Stahlmann98 said:

You can just buy a 4-Pin fan and plug it directly into your mobo.

If I do this for the additional fan will I be able to control its RPM or use any software to control all 4(3 stock and the extra cheapo 4pin fan) using a single software?

33 minutes ago, Aravind Raja said:

If I do this for the additional fan will I be able to control its RPM or use any software to control all 4(3 stock and the extra cheapo 4pin fan) using a single software?

If you already use Software to control your stock fans, yes you should be able to control the other fan aswell. Just be sure that you have another free fan header on your mobo. You can also control your fans through the BIOS. But that's different on each BIOS and the manual should help you there.

36 minutes ago, Aravind Raja said:

Could you please share a picture or link to such adapter will it work on an Asus Z270G Gaming Motherboard?

You said your case already has the controller. Is this controller plugged into your mobo in any way?

1 hour ago, Stahlmann98 said:

You said your case already has the controller. Is this controller plugged into your mobo in any way?

I actually bought a computer from a colleague for a decent deal(Im form India so all PC parts are 50-100% overpriced) of around 700USD
i5-7500, Asus Z270G Gaming, Corsair Force 480GB LE SSD, 1 TB WD HDD, Corsair 2x8GB LPX 2666 C16 RAM, Corsair RM650 80+ Gold  PSU, Corsair 460X RGB Case(Only 3 front intake no rear exhaust), Some corsair 240mm rad I guess it's gtx100, Asus Strix(Dual fan card NOT the ROG triple fan) 1060-DC2OG
*Ill use the 1060 for my Dad's PC and Ill use my RX580 Red Devil Golden in this Computer

and Due to COVID-19 I Am unable to get the PC so i'm not sure about other stuff its 150kms away from me

As it do not have an exhaust fan I thought of adding random cheap 120mm fan and if possible control the RPM of all the fans using one software somehow if possible 

And I like the RGB but in my current PC(Chiptronex Raptor RGB Old version) there is switch on the case that lets me turn off the RGB ane I leave the RGB mostly Off and rarely turn it on and my PC runs 24/7 It may be idle when I sleep but I don't turn off or put it on sleep so During night I do not want a triple RGB Night lamp so I want to find a way to turn it off easily on the new case

5 minutes ago, Aravind Raja said:

I actually bought a computer from a colleague for a decent deal(Im form India so all PC parts are 50-100% overpriced) of around 700USD
i5-7500, Asus Z270G Gaming, Corsair Force 480GB LE SSD, 1 TB WD HDD, Corsair 2x8GB LPX 2666 C16 RAM, Corsair RM650 80+ Gold  PSU, Corsair 460X RGB Case(Only 3 front intake no rear exhaust), Some corsair 240mm rad I guess it's gtx100, Asus Strix(Dual fan card NOT the ROG triple fan) 1060-DC2OG
*Ill use the 1060 for my Dad's PC and Ill use my RX580 Red Devil Golden in this Computer

and Due to COVID-19 I Am unable to get the PC so i'm not sure about other stuff its 150kms away from me

As it do not have an exhaust fan I thought of adding random cheap 120mm fan and if possible control the RPM of all the fans using one software somehow if possible 

And I like the RGB but in my current PC(Chiptronex Raptor RGB Old version) there is switch on the case that lets me turn off the RGB ane I leave the RGB mostly Off and rarely turn it on and my PC runs 24/7 It may be idle when I sleep but I don't turn off or put it on sleep so During night I do not want a triple RGB Night lamp so I want to find a way to turn it off easily on the new case

First I'd suggest you wait until you actually have the PC on hand before purchasing anything to complete it. But that really sounds like a good deal. You should be able to just plug any 120mm 4-pin fan directly into your mobo and control it using BIOS.