Is BYKSKI worth to buy?

I want to build a custom waterloop for my new Pc with a 3900x / 2080ti and looked up products from different manufacturers.

I know Ek Water Blocks is a rly nice brand but i found BYKSKI that have good pricing but im not sure if its worth to invest in their products.

Maybe someone had experience with them and can tell me if its worth to buy from them.

Bykski is a good quality brand. You will be fine with them. Havent seen or heard of any issues with them. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

always good practise to change your liquid over every 6-12 months to keep it non conductive as possible.

It will be non conductive when you first put distilled water in or premixed fluid over time it will become conductive.

Regular changes are the ways you fight that problem and detect problems.

Sure Bykski is no different to EKWB its all rubber seals on your fittings and blocks.

I've only seen failures on dual rotary fittings, i still use them but try use them away from anywhere that could drip onto anything below.

Put your drain port somewhere easy to drain your system if its easy you won't keep putting it off.

something highly overlooked, if its somewhere awkward like on the top of the case sure you can tip the case over.

But lets say you have a leak and not an ideal yearly liquid change, you won't really be wanting to tip your case outside down while liquid is going everywhere in your system.

I put a EK Coolstream XE at the bottom of my case which has ports on both sides of the radiator.

Once you put fans on the bottom which lifts the radiator up there is enough room to fit a 90 degree fitting and a ball valve at the bottom.

Connect a hose fitting with a tube on it and open the value so easy to drop all the liquid out.

In the event of a leak i can easy connect a hose, get a bucket and open the fill port and all liquid is in the bucket.

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo

Bykski and Barrow are 2 Chinese brands that have pushed into the mainstream. They are trusted so no worries there.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I recently ordered a AM4 bykski waterblock  from here https://www.formulamod.com/

Will let you know in.. 6months When it shows up how it is haha.

I ordered a waterblock and a inline flow/temp meter with oled display and shipping for less than a single waterblock from a local seller.

It's hard to argue the pricing unless of course its total trash and sprays water everywhere, but I'm sure there would be more scary stories about that then.

On 6/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, Maurice_97 said:

I want to build a custom waterloop for my new Pc with a 3900x / 2080ti and looked up products from different manufacturers.

I know Ek Water Blocks is a rly nice brand but i found BYKSKI that have good pricing but im not sure if its worth to invest in their products.

Maybe someone had experience with them and can tell me if its worth to buy from them.

Yes to follow up with everyone they're good quality, I've used their parts in builds and have had friends use their blocks with no issues at all. One point to remember is that since they are mainly located overseas warranty is more difficult if you do need to sort anything out.

Hi  @Maurice_97

I just did a write up on 
Bykski's excellent service after the sale here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1211084-bykski-watercooling-products/

You can purchase Bykski's products with the confidence that if something doesn't work or goes bad, Bykski will honor their warranty with out any hassle.

Good luck on you build.

zog