how can i switch between monitors? just by dragging with mouse or what 

and also in a game how do we switch to other monitor

imaging having a game on one monitor and putty-chrome-spotify

2 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

my 2 new monitors are coming in 2 days and i was confused of how they work 

how can i switch between monitors? just by dragging with mouse or what 

and also in a game how do we switch to other monitor

imaging having a game on one monitor and putty-chrome-spotify

If you set it to extended you can just mouse over to the second monitor seamlessly, if you set it to duplicate it just duplicates what is on your main monitor.

Quote me or @TwilightRavens if you want me to see your reply. I may go inactive for a long time from time to time because I forget how to socialize, but I will be back... eventually.

Main Gaming PC

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X || AsRock X570 Taichi || G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 3600MHz 2 x 16GB C16 1.35v || AMD Wraith Prism || Phanteks Enthoo Pro E-ATX || Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC || Samsung 970 Evo 250GB NVME SSD & Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVME & Crucial 960GB SATA III SSD || EVGA Supernova 750W Platinum PQ || Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 || Gigabyte M27Q 27" 170Hz 1440P & Acer 21.5” 1080p 75hz IPS || Logitech G213 Prodigy || Logitech G502 Hero

Laptop

AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with RadeonGraphics || ASUS TUF A15 ||  DDR4 3200MHz 2 x 8GB C22 1.2v || ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 4G GDDR6 || 512GB NVME M.2 SSD  ||  Ubuntu 22.04.1 (Jammy Jellyfish)

You can set the monitors up with just the windows settings (if thats what you are using) you assign the monitors numbers and orient them as they are on the desk.  
You then have a few choices as to how the monitors behave, you will choose "extend" this display, so then your second monitor becomes just an extension of the existing desktop; you can easily move freely between the two with the mouse.

While gaming, it will generally be displayed on the main monitor you selected as default; this can be changed.
To change between game that is being played and access the second monitor (ie. spotify ect.) you will need to either alt+tab out of a game, or play in windowed/borderless mode.

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...

1 minute ago, Nbd508 said:

You can set the monitors up with just the windows settings (if thats what you are using) you assign the monitors numbers and orient them as they are on the desk.  
You then have a few choices as to how the monitors behave, you will choose "extend" this display, so then your second monitor becomes just an extension of the existing desktop; you can easily move freely between the two with the mouse.

While gaming, it will generally be displayed on the main monitor you selected as default; this can be changed.
To change between game that is being played and access the second monitor (ie. spotify ect.) you will need to either alt+tab out of a game, or play in windowed/borderless mode.

so while playing the game and moving the mouse around like in a shooter game to shoot etc

the other monitor doesnt mess up the mouse movement?

Just now, BardiaMGTGC said:

so while playing the game and moving the mouse around like in a shooter game to shoot etc

some games are weird and your mouse will veer off onto the other monitor but this usually isn't an issue. Most FPS games the mouse is locked to the game for looking around so it never leaves that monitor.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti

Just now, MrSimplicity said:

some games are weird and your mouse will veer off onto the other monitor but this usually isn't an issue. Most FPS games the mouse is locked to the game for looking around so it never leaves that monitor.

i play minecraft competitively and im mostly worried about that

3 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

none of the games I play have ever done that. If you have issues play fullscreen on that game or get a window manager program 

Keep trying to sign this stupid screen but it wont work...

3 minutes ago, BardiaMGTGC said:

i play minecraft competitively and im mostly worried about that

Yeah you shouldn't have an issue, the only time your mouse will be able to veer to your other monitor is when you're in your inv or a menu where you mouse is actually visible.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti