I think GTA 6 delay mean that gta 6 will have ray tracing included

Moro59

I think rockstar will get use of the new technology Nvidia built into its Turing graphics cards it will use ray tracing in it the game I think will have stunning graphics on high settings but they will need the minimum graphics to meet most people so it would fit many people  don't you agree?

It very well could have ray tracing but that definitely isn't the reason it's delayed.

They just got done making the most profitable and popular gta game / video game on planet earth. the delay is related to having to create a successor to that impossible high standard. 

Gta V has been in the top selling category for almost 7 years. So they will take their sweet time to make gta 6 as well why bother replacing one of the most successful games of all time only beat by tetris and minecraft in terms of sales.

GTA V is the most profitable piece of media ever, so the problem Rockstar has created is surpassing that feat.

Sure, it will have amazing graphics but by the time it is released I think AMD will have some sort of RT core equivalent.

I personally believe RS will create a moderately long Campaign, and then put the majority of their focus into GTA VI Online, as that is there main money-maker, because remeber kids.

THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY.

3 minutes ago, gloop said:

GTA V is the most profitable piece of media ever, so the problem Rockstar has created is surpassing that feat.

Sure, it will have amazing graphics but by the time it is released I think AMD will have some sort of RT core equivalent.

I personally believe RS will create a moderately long Campaign, and then put the majority of their focus into GTA VI Online, as that is there main money-maker, because remeber kids.

THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY.

bruh they said on their earnings call that they need to figure out a way to make gta 6 online profitable while also not killing gta v online

all things aside i don't see many people being excited for cyberpunk 2077 which deserves the hype

16 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

all things aside i don't see many people being excited for cyberpunk 2077 which deserves the hype

I dunno where you're looking, because all I see is hype for Cyberpunk 2077. Personally I believe it's going to be very disappointing, just based on things I've seen that CDPR has walked back.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

18 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

I dunno where you're looking, because all I see is hype for Cyberpunk 2077. Personally I believe it's going to be very disappointing, just based on things I've seen that CDPR has walked back.

all i know is that its been in development since at least 2013 so quality won't be one of its downfalls

6 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Ehhh, tell that to Duke Nukem Forever.

Thx for remember me of this piece of shit Game.

I wonder how Gearbox managed to make BorderLands 3 so good. Everything else they touch is garbage.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

12 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

What delay? Pretty much everything we have heard up to this point has been speculation. How can something have been delayed when RS hasn't even confirmed the game is in development?

Correct me if I'm missing something here...

I am with you.  Neither Take 2 nor Rockstar has said the first word about GTA6, which is totally par for the course.  They don't say anything until the thing is really close to release.  GTA games are pretty much self hyping, so they don't need to start the hype machine years early.  I think there also have to be some regrets around announcing Red Dead 2 for fall 2018 and then having to push it to fall of 2019.  They caught a whole lot of heat over that.

I suspect there will be some online events in the next few weeks, as companies roll out announcements they have saved up for for the E3 period.  

On 6/8/2020 at 2:01 AM, handymanshandle said:

Ehhh, tell that to Duke Nukem Forever.

thats true

you could also point out dead island 2

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.

5 hours ago, ketchupspill said:

thats true

you could also point out dead island 2

didn’t a playable build from 2015 leak on 4chcan or something?

6 hours ago, gloop said:

didn’t a playable build from 2015 leak on 4chcan or something?

yeap, it was on PCgamer. but the build from 2015 was by Yager, who no longer work on the game (its been handed off about 3 times now, first from techland, to yager, to sumo digital, and then dambuster, a subsidiary of deep silver.) and now the game is worked on by dambuster, and they scrapped that build i think, so every time the project changes hands they restart it lol/

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.