Sandisk introduces the world' first 128GB microSD card

TopWargamer

http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/press-room/press-releases/2014/sandisk-introduces-worlds-highest-capacity-microsdxc-memory-card-at-128gb/

SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced the new 128GB2 SanDisk Ultra® microSDXC™ UHS-I memory card, the world’s largest capacity microSD card. Smaller than the size of a fingernail, the new SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card enables consumers to use their phones and tablets as if storage limitations were never a concern, allowing users to capture thousands of songs and photos, and hours of video on a single, removable card.

The family of SanDisk Ultra microSD memory cards is available worldwide in capacities ranging from 8GB to 128GB with MSRPs of $29.99 to $199.99. In the U.S., the 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card is available exclusively at BestBuy.com andAmazon.com.

Wow. Even a year or 2 ago you never would have thought that this would be a thing, but now it is. Imagine what microSD storage will be like in the future, even in the near future. Pretty cool if you ask me.

You can buy this 128GB microSD card at Amazon and Best for $200, whenever it's released.

COMIC SANS

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Amazing density wow. Too bad the price is pretty high. I mean I wouldn't mind paying $200 if I had it.

Project Restomod (In progress)

As cool as this is, the only thing that I have that uses SD cards is my Raspberry Pi, and that's with an adapter. It would be wasted on me xD