NH-D15 and Crucial Ballistix RAM clearence

StarLordRammi

Hi,

does anyone know if this RAM:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B083TRRT16

will fit under the CPU cooler without moving the fan up in Meshify C or will the front fan need to be moved up a bit but at least it'll fit?

i searched around a bit but results keep coming up for Crucial Ballistix Elite or Sports models, and dimensions are shown weird on Amazon to compare for some reason and official site doesn't show em which is even weirder.

I checked on PCPart picker and most of the builds have Corsair Vengeance LPX but I've already got the above RAM.

thank you

Do you already have the Mobo and ram? Measure height and I can probably help. Also is it only fan clearance or heat sink you are worried about too?

I had to run a 120mm fan in that spot to clear my RAM. Moving the 140mm made it hit the side panel.

I've only got RAM so far.. that's the only part I've bought. I'm slowly getting there..

The whole RAM, do not want to remove the heatsink from the RAM.

The fan will have to be moved up a bit. I do not know if it will clear your case.

It should just fit with the fan raised. With the ram at 39mm, the cooler should be at 172mm.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks for replies guys. I ordered 500DX and Rock Pro 4 cooler yesterday

Then since I liked P400A a lot and learned that there is a P500A that should be out this or next month, I cancelled everything for now all within the last 24 hours lol

That case should have 190mm space for cooler so it will definitely fit.

Thanks again.