Headphones for use with glasses for ~$100?

Trail Mixorz

I have glasses on 100% of the time I'm awake, and I'm on my computer using headphones a lot of the time. I want open headphones with nice bass but not over powering to where the rest sounds like crap (yes, I'm looking at you Dr. Dre). I live in the US, and would prefer 3.5mm, but I'll take USB if it's cheaper or better sounding.

A lot of headphones feel fine with glasses on and don't hurt, but then they don't sit all the way against my head like my current turtle beach x11s *shudders*

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Earbuds

HD518's are in your range, and I have a few friends (With glasses) that where theirs all day, quite literally, he is a computer sciences major. 

I guess you couldn't use contact lenses?

Because thats cheap and easily accessible. 

I also wear glasses all day long, I have been using the HD 518 for a few months now, and they do feel very comfortable.

Yikes, who wants to stick stuff in their eyes.. :P

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Always wore glasses with my headphones, never had a problem with em. 

Contact lenses.. *cringe*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Earbuds

I have ear buds for school, but I have what my doctor calls wet ears so they tend to fall out a lot.

HD518's are in your range, and I have a few friends (With glasses) that where theirs all day, quite literally, he is a computer sciences major.

They feel the same as the 558 right? Because I've seen 558 alums 100 dollars before.

Don't want to spend the money on them.

Because thats cheap and easily accessible.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I also wear glasses all day long, I have been using the HD 518 for a few months now, and they do feel very comfortable.

Are they the same shape as the 558? Because I've seen them around 100 dollars.

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

The 518 has a more sought after bass response when compared to the 558. And can be found for roughly $80

Are they the same shape as the 558? Because I've seen them around 100 dollars.

Exactly the same shape, the only difference is the type of fabric on the ear pads and head band. 

Mystery is the source of all true science.

i use the Steelseries Siberia V2 with my glasses, they apply pressure to the top part of your ear so where your glasses sit on your ear. If your glasses curve around the back of your ears these headphones will make it hurt. If you flat sides on your glasses it will be perfect for you.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB 1866Mhz GPU: Nvidia EVGA GTX 780 3GB MOBO: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Storage: Samsung EVO 250gb, Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb, WD 1TB Black Series PSU: EVGA NEX650G Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red Sound: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR