1080p, 144hz, 24", IPS Panel

Hi. Can you guys help me decide which monitor to buy? I'm going to be using the monitor for gaming, watching videos, coding and possibly some editing in the future. But I can't decide between these three monitors.

1. Viewsonic XG2405 - $256.32

2. AOC 24G2 - $234.18

3. ASUS VP249QGR - $204.54

I just converted these prices directly from my country. Any suggestions from these price range are welcome and opinions or reviews from owners of these three monitors will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Get the AOC 24G2.

It has great Reviews.

I have the 75hz model (because at the time i didnt know i can get 144hz for 20 bucks more).

The YouTuber "Hardware Unboxed" has a deep-dive Review on his channel.

There is no better Monitor in this Price range. Especially with an IPS panel like this one.

Most monitors in this price range are TN panels.

I can straight up recommend it.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I currently own the Viewsonic XG2405 as my primary monitor and I can tell you that the the input lag and response time is great for gaming! I also use this monitor for watching video's and coding, however, if you plan to do editing in the future then you will highly benefit from an IPS panel for more accurate colours.You must also realise that using an IPS panel will result in significantly worse response time and input lag as opposed to the Viewsonic's TN panel. 

Personally I suggest buying the Viewsonic XG2405 due it's versatility and the activities you are planning to perform. Hope I helped. 

42 minutes ago, Flurry said:

I currently own the Viewsonic XG2405 as my primary monitor and I can tell you that the the input lag and response time is great for gaming! I also use this monitor for watching video's and coding, however, if you plan to do editing in the future then you will highly benefit from an IPS panel for more accurate colours.You must also realise that using an IPS panel will result in significantly worse response time and input lag as opposed to the Viewsonic's TN panel. 

Personally I suggest buying the Viewsonic XG2405 due it's versatility and the activities you are planning to perform. Hope I helped. 

But doesn't the XG2405 have an IPS Panel?

8 minutes ago, RusselTheMuscle said:

But doesn't the XG2405 have an IPS Panel?

Yes sorry, I was mistaken with a different model. The IPS model should suffice for your needs, however, if response time and input lag matters to you the most then a TN panel would be better. A tiny little sacrifice but it will hardly be noticeable.