Are there any benchmarks on the Comet Lake Pentiums?

16 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Interested in Intel's answer to the Athlon 200GE and 3000G...

Non that I have heard of but I wouldn't be surprised if they were better than the athlon in all honesty 

Athlons imo are just disappointing the only thing keeping them on the market is the Vega 3 apu

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

14 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Non that I have heard of but I wouldn't be surprised if they were better than the athlon in all honesty 

Athlons imo are just disappointing the only thing keeping them on the market is the Vega 3 apu

I figured I was hoping for too much, now that an i3 is $100 a 4c/8t, we'd get a regular quad core pentium for $80, without turbo boost, base clock around 3.8-4.0

They also won't be overclockable... How much of a single thread performance lead does Intel enjoy? That's the only way they'll win this.

5 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

They also won't be overclockable... How much of a single thread performance lead does Intel enjoy? That's the only way they'll win this.

Not even in just single threaded 

Multi threaded aswell the athlon with it's stable frequency of 3.5 all the time just won't do it good and then you get into other problems like the imc which just sucks compared to Intel's imc

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Not even in just single threaded 

Multi threaded aswell the athlon with it's stable frequency of 3.5 all the time just won't do it good and then you get into other problems like the imc which just sucks compared to Intel's imc

You can overclock them... Most people run the Athlons at 4ghz even on the stock cooler...

8 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

You can overclock them... Most people run the Athlons at 4ghz even on the stock cooler...

Yea true but most people who are buying the athlon are pairing it with like mobos that have at best a 4 phase power design which is not necessarily the best for ocing 

Build Log: