Good gaming headset for ~$70?

green2425
Go to solution Solved by The_Edster,

If you could stretch $10 more then the SteelSeries Siberia V2 would be a great choice. I had my pair for almost two years and I love them, amazing build quality and incredibly durable. Good sound quality too with a retractable mic, and it also comes in various colours if you are into that! :)

I am looking at buying a gaming headset around $70. Anyone have any recommendations?

To have a decent sound at that price, I would just get a pair of non-gaming headphones and buy a mic for your desk. 

If you could stretch $10 more then the SteelSeries Siberia V2 would be a great choice. I had my pair for almost two years and I love them, amazing build quality and incredibly durable. Good sound quality too with a retractable mic, and it also comes in various colours if you are into that! :)

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

Like others that have posted already, I find it far better to buy headphones that have good audio quality then buying a mic for talking.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

SteelSeries seems to make good products, I will try those and see how they work.  :D