NZXT H500 not enough power in front USB

My PC recognise USB drive without any problems but I noticed whenever I try to connect my external hard drive in front IO it never recognise and sometimes Windows just crash itself. I don't think it's Windows problem since this problem persists even after Windows reinstall.

I even tried to unplug and replug front USB 3.1 port from motherboard but no fix. My motherboard is MSI B450 Carbon Pro AC.

I tested the same drive on my old laptop and it works without any problems.

Are there any ways to fix this?

This is the External SSD housing i'm using

https://www.quantumzero.in/quantumzero-qz-hd02-usb-3-25-hdd-ssd-external-enclosure.html

5 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Maybe the USB port does not supply enough power for the hard drive to power up. Have you tried using the IO at the back of your computer?

Yes I did and it worked without an issue but the problem is that my back IO USB are all currently in use, I have to unplug something whenever I need to transfer data.

Even a cheap case was able to run this external SSD without an issue, I don't understand why NZXT can't run it.

Have you checked the manual, maybe you need plug in an additional power cable for the front USB 3 ports?

I am guessing you did use the USB 3 header on the motherboard right? because the case has USB 2 and USB 3 connectors according to the manual.

18 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

I am guessing you did use the USB 3 header on the motherboard right? because the case has USB 2 and USB 3 connectors according to the manual.

Yes i'm connected to JUSB3 port which is USB 3.1 port in my motherboard.

I don't think its USB 2 or 3.0 port problem since this external SSD housing can even run on USB 2.0 port and I even tested that.

I've just seen this topic on reddit as well, seems to be a common unsolved issue with this case.

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

I've just seen this topic on reddit as well, seems to be a common unsolved issue with this case.

Can you send me the link of that reddit post?

Just now, Applefreak said:

Here you go LINK

Seems like his front USB port aren't working at all but in my case my front USB ports works fine when I connect a USB sticks or any low power USB devices, the only time mine doesn't work is whenever I connect external SSD.