What motherboard would be good?

Shiox

image.thumb.png.da1c26ef7d71f76b2c6be6692b51f95c.png

what motherbord would be good in this build. I got told of the last few i chose: no good vram or use a x5xx one for ryzen 4k support. Im just confused now. What would fit in 100-180€ range for this build ? 
thanks in advance

The only good one is the Asus PRIME X570-P but it's 199€ and the Asus X570 TUF Gaming is around 220€. If you don't have the money you'll just have to go with a B450 board, but you can't upgrade in the future or wait for the upcoming B550 boards. Also why buy from Amazon? Shouldn't the PC components be cheaper in Germany?

ComputerUniverse.de - ASUS Prime X570-P . This is the only German site I know for PC hardware, IDK about others.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

Just now, Shiox said:

image.thumb.png.da1c26ef7d71f76b2c6be6692b51f95c.png

what motherbord would be good in this build. I got told of the last few i chose: no good vram or use a x5xx one for ryzen 4k support. Im just confused now. What would fit in 100-180€ range for this build ? 
thanks in advance

If you plan to upgrade to Ryzen 4000 any X570 board should have plenty of VRM power for a 3600X, it's not a super power hungry chip. Based on PCPP Germany (I'm guessing? my foreign language knowledge is not great) the ASRock X570 Phantom 4 is the best VRM in the "budget X570" range. X570 UD is fine too, but I'd avoid MSI boards at least until the Tomahawk comes out as they might have VRM issues with a future 4900X or similar, although they'd be fine for a 3600X.

If you wanted you could also go for the 3600+a basic air cooler instead of the 3600X-- there's a pretty minimal difference between the two, mainly down to the 3600X's better stock cooler.

1 minute ago, F.E.A.R. said:

The only good one is the Asus PRIME X570-P but it's 199€ and the Asus X570 TUF Gaming is around 220€. If you don't have the money you'll just have to go with a B450 board, but you can't upgrade in the future or wait for the upcoming B550 boards. Also why buy from Amazon? Shouldn't the PC components be cheaper in Germany?

ComputerUniverse.de - ASUS Prime X570-P . This is the only German site I know for PC hardware, IDK about others.

i buy on mindfactory, these prices are from there. And i think i'll go for a b450 then since i dont really plan to upgrade soon anyway :S

15 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

If you plan to upgrade to Ryzen 4000 any X570 board should have plenty of VRM power for a 3600X, it's not a super power hungry chip. Based on PCPP Germany (I'm guessing? my foreign language knowledge is not great) the ASRock X570 Phantom 4 is the best VRM in the "budget X570" range. X570 UD is fine too, but I'd avoid MSI boards at least until the Tomahawk comes out as they might have VRM issues with a future 4900X or similar, although they'd be fine for a 3600X.

If you wanted you could also go for the 3600+a basic air cooler instead of the 3600X-- there's a pretty minimal difference between the two, mainly down to the 3600X's better stock cooler.

yea, its germany ^^. i would go with the X570 ASRock Ph4 but someone send me a video explaining why its not so great thats why i started this thred. Like its still gonna be good and useable right lol? Because i kinda like having it futureproof so i might just go with it. Just in case there is a B450 board that is like super popular for being good in that price range, i would go for something like that ( if it exist ) 

Just get the B450 Tomahawk Max, you'll upgrade in the future when you have more money.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

3 minutes ago, F.E.A.R. said:

Just get the B450 Tomahawk Max, you'll upgrade in the future when you have more money.

Alright, thanks. That board also fits in the case and all that right? 
if so ill buy it 

Just now, Shiox said:

Alright, thanks. That board also fits in the case and all that right? 
if so ill buy it 

Yes it's a standard ATX board, obviously it's gonna fit.

1 minute ago, F.E.A.R. said:

Yes it's a standard ATX board, obviously it's gonna fit.

oki thanks a lot 😆 

22 hours ago, F.E.A.R. said:

it jumped 30€ in price, any other suggestion ? 

1 hour ago, Shiox said:

it jumped 30€ in price, any other suggestion ? 

Any other B450 MSI boards that end with the word "MAX" because they support Ryzen 3000 chips out of the box.