Games to play when you have nothing to do

Haro
2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

yea i looked it up and i remembered playing it once 

i forgot about it but now that i remember it will definitely try it out again 

my go to game in situations like " i have nothing to do " was minecraft  but i think i might have grown over it i guess but crazy taxi is amazing

and do you think subnautica is any good 

i bought it in august of   2018 for 25 bucks ( i know bad deal lol ) and i never installed it 

so do you think or have you ever tried it and if you did is it any good :D ?

I've never played Subnautica, don't have much of an opinion on it.

A family member of mine talked fondly about it in the past, but I am not sure if he talked about VR or the 'normal' experience, which of course could be different.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

I've never played Subnautica, don't have much of an opinion on it.

A family member of mine talked fondly about it in the past, but I am not sure if he talked about VR or the 'normal' experience, which of course could be different.

yea i mean i dont even remember why i bought it 

ill try it out someday (probably very unlikely since i bought it 2 years ago lmao) 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

I never was into the black ops whole story idk why it just didn't fit me 

For borderlands 2 I still have it on my vita ( best console ever ) and my vita still works till this day 

Maybe the lithium battery is on the verge of dying but it's pretty ok for what it is 😛

And devil may cry looks good but maybe too good for me 😂

Yeha the campaign is crap I was talking about the Zombies ;)

BL2 on the Vita is not the same thing as it is on PC or console, the Vita version is terrible compared to the real one.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 minute ago, Lord Vile said:

BL2 on the Vita is not the same thing as it is on PC or console, the Vita version is terrible compared to the real one.

i cant disagree since i never tried it 

but out of curiosity why is that ? im just curious :D

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

9 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

i cant disagree since i never tried it 

but out of curiosity why is that ? im just curious :D

Only reason I have the BO games tbh.

Runs like crap, looks awful and there's some game breaking bugs and I don't think all of the DLC came out for it which includes Tiny Tina's assault on dragon keep which is legit the best part of the game.

Hav you tried the Arkham games? They have fun gameplay and a pretty good story, City and knight are miles better than Asylum though but asylum is generally dirt cheap and is still a good game.

34 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Hav you tried the Arkham games? They have fun gameplay and a pretty good story, City and knight are miles better than Asylum though but asylum is generally dirt cheap and is still a good game.

Yea I did 

I liked there open worldiness but other than that I found it boring and didn't necessarily suit me

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

Yea I did 

I liked there open worldiness but other than that I found it boring and didn't necessarily suit me

Fairs, personally like the story :)

If you like hard games you can try Furi? 

20 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Fairs, personally like the story :)

If you like hard games you can try Furi? 

Update : my brother used to play on PC ( he has like an ivy bridge based system ) and now it's old and janky so he only uses his PS4 and he has a BUNCH of games ( granted they are a bit old but I do like them ) and I bought watch dogs 1 from him 

Dunno if it's the Best game (I kinda forgot alot about it ) but I'm excited nonetheless 

Might buy more from him ;)

Build Log: 

Did any one try goat simulator? 

I remember it from long time ago but I forgot the actual gameplay

Build Log: 

One I recently played though pretty quick is "The Turing Test". 

It's a bit like portal but with a more significant story, although it's much shorter. Still very highly recommended. 

Plus, if you happen to have Xbox Game Pass, you can play it for free with the PC version of Game Pass. 

Give it a try, thank me later!

Just now, RobV1306 said:

One I recently played though pretty quick is "The Turing Test". 

It's a bit like portal but with a more significant story, although it's much shorter. Still very highly recommended. 

Plus, if you happen to have Xbox Game Pass, you can play it for free with the PC version of Game Pass. 

Give it a try, thank me later!

I'll check it out 

I got portal 1 and two now ( thanks to my brother lending me his old games ) so I'll try that and check what you mentioned 

Cheers ;)

Build Log: 

Coming back to this thread, the entire Witcher Trilogy is on sale in Steam for like $20 right now, together they should have a ton of content

1 minute ago, gloop said:

Coming back to this thread, the entire Witcher Trilogy is on sale in Steam for like $20 right now, together they should have a ton of content

ohh i would love to buy that but sadly i really dont like the witcher idk why it just never suited me

but speaking of this thread  i installed subnautica (after two years lmao) and it is AWESOME i think it needs a little more optimization but other than that the game is a treat to look at 

and portal is something else it really good aswell ;)

Build Log: 

Modded minecraft with friends ....

with 100 + mods installed.... (324 mods on 1.12.2 in my case :D)

Man too much stuff ..... just toooo much

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !