NZXT H200 w MSI B450i AC rear mounted NVME clearence

Oddly specific question but hopefully someone can help!

I have a NZXT H200 with a MSI B450i ITX build, currently running an normal 2.5" SSD and want to upgrade to NVME. 
Anyone know if this case + mb combo has enough clearance at the back for a NVM with a heat-sink!?
There's well priced WD black 500GB with heat-sink but curious if that actually fits back there or whether to just go without heatsink. 

Thaaanks!

Why not open up your back case and see it. If there's nothing blocking the m2 socket and screw then you can fit the heatsink but you need to remove the SSD bracket.

I did have a look, there's enough room to get the m.2 in there without even removing the board but unsure if a heatsink will fit back there. I don't know the sizes of the heatsinks used on the drives hence why i asked. Looks like there's some clearance but unsure whether it's enough as i don't have a drive to test with, thought maybe someone here would have either tried or knew. 

2 hours ago, Gus_Soul said:

I did have a look, there's enough room to get the m.2 in there without even removing the board but unsure if a heatsink will fit back there. I don't know the sizes of the heatsinks used on the drives hence why i asked. Looks like there's some clearance but unsure whether it's enough as i don't have a drive to test with, thought maybe someone here would have either tried or knew. 

The WD Black SN750 with heatsink stands at 8.1mm tall and 24.2mm wide. Just the drive alone is 2.4mm tall and 22mm wide.