Bullguard or Norton

I don´t know if this is the right place, since I´m new here, but I just wanted to know which is a better security solution: Norton Security Ultra or Bullguard

Both came with my laptop. Norton was preinstalled and Bullguard came as a download link from the vendor that I have yet to use. I am unsure which is better or if both are just bloatware.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry if I´m posting this in the wrong place, I am new and don´t speak English as a native language

None? Just use common sense when on the internet and you'll be fine. If you are going to use one use bullguard as norton is kinda bad.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

None? Just use common sense when on the internet and you'll be fine. If you are going to use one use bullguard as norton is kinda bad.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just use Avast free or Kaspersky Security Cloud free, both are better a lot better than paid Bullguard or Norton. it's really unnecessary to pay for antivirus.

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

I would pick neither. Kaspersky and BitDefender are my top picks. Norton has had issues with performance and accuracy in past.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I find the whole "no protection needed since I use commonsense" argument very similar to saying "I don't use condoms because I pull out anyway". It's reasonably stupid. Unfortunately, a lot of PC enthusiasts still think viruses behave like it's 1998. Commonsense definitely helps - A LOT. Sure, I get that.

With regard to antivirus apps @Blue and purple mentioned, I would pick neither. I used Bitdefender for 4 years and definitely offered excellent protection. But it has unfortunately become so bloated. Used it until 3 weeks ago, and I recall it occupying like 250-350mb of ram. It's ridiculous. Downloaded the trial version of ESET Internet Security. Only using 73mb as I type. Loving it so far. Extremely light on resources and caught all the bad stuff when I "took it out for a spin" visiting a bunch of sites I shouldn't be visiting lol.

Ryzen 5 2600 OCd to 3.9Ghz @ 1.275v l Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS Wifi l MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super

GSkill TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 l NZXT Kraken M22 AIO l Deepcool Macube 310P