Help me find my first pc case

ComputerPsych

Hey, does anyone know what this case is called :D I upload a drawing of what i remember :DD the green square was a screen under that was the power button. That was my first pc case i want to find it.

Untitled.png

Try renaming the topic to : help me find my first PC case. Might get more views

Please tag me @Windows9 so I can see your reply

That vaguely rings a bell in looks, but no idea what it was. Was it from a prebuilt like Dell or was it a DIY pc?

Just now, IntMD said:

That vaguely rings a bell in looks, but no idea what it was. Was it from a prebuilt like Dell or was it a DIY pc?

I dont remember exactly my dad passed it down to me i think it was custom build he did

3 hours ago, ComputerPsych said:

Hey, does anyone know what this case is called :D I upload a drawing of what i remember :DD the green square was a screen under that was the power button. That was my first pc case i want to find it.

Untitled.png

it kinda looks like an old optiplex i had from a family member a few years ago- not sure which model tho.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

-> Moved to Cases and Power Supplies

Thought I think that might be prebuild. Vaguely reminds me of Osborne PCs from early-00s. Like this one:

osborne.gif

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Cases and Power Supplies

Thought I think that might be prebuild. Vaguely reminds me of Osborne PCs from early-00s. Like this one:

osborne.gif

Not this. And it was not an optiplex.