ICUE 220T

Anthonyminh

So I was wondering if I put a matx board in this case, would I need to remove any standoffs and if so, which ones?

Hey there. Which standoffs you need also depends on the M-ATX motherboard model you're using. The CORSAIR iCUE 220T has helpful labels in both the manual and on the physical case when it comes to which standoffs you'll need. There's a legend ("REMARK") in the middle of the case, look for the spots labelled with "M".

CORSAIR iCUE 220T Diagram

Spoiler

82249210_CORSAIRICUE-Standoffs.png.8864d918117ed387ee0dff9b02170009.png

SourceiCUE 220T RGB Manual by CORSAIR.

In general, though, you'll probably need standoffs in the spots highlighted in orange, and may or may not need standoffs in the spots in purple. Be especially careful with the bottom two standoffs highlighted in purple.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

2 minutes ago, Anthonyminh said:

So I was planning to use this Motherboard, If you could, figure out which holes I need to use, Thanks for the reply!

For the MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX, you'll want standoffs in the orange highlighted spots:

874840948_CORSAIRiCUE-Standoffs2.png.c4e0a0a640d3e541911238fb9b00e7e6.png

Just make sure there is no standoff in the spot highlighted in red. I'd also double-check the bottom three ATX standoff spots (just above the PSU shroud) for any pre-installed standoffs, and if there are any, I'd remove them to be on the safe side.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

10 hours ago, Eschew said:

Just make sure there is no standoff in the spot highlighted in red.

Having worked with this case I can say there is not. The only pre installed standoff in the entire case is the very enter standoff highlighted in blue (Center for ATX, bottom right for mITX boards) The rest needs to be installed based on your motherboard form factor. 

image.png.6e66beef24f7d8fedb9196e030797de7.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25