PC or PS5

Hi,
As I wanted to buy a new computer for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 and my brother and I argued whether or not the next gen consoles would be better than gaming PCs. Therefore I wanted the opinion of professionals that knew much more than us on this subject to enlighten me.What do you think?
Also, here is the link to the PC I have my eyes on, and I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me what you think of it:
https://www.megaport.fr/pc-gamer-intel-i7-nightfighter-i.html
Thank you very much for your time !
Best regards

If you're willing to spend that much money then definitely a PC. I'd recommend building one but if that makes you uncomfortable that's ok. Don't forget other things like mouse, keyboard, monitor and possibly speakers. And hopefully you have decent internet.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I also recommend building your own with similar specs, though it seems the pricing is almost exactly the same. (But with a custom build, you'd have a better power supply as that tends to be cheap in pre-builts)

Pizza is the best food group

At that kind of price range, definitely go with the PC. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

you'll get way more out of a PC. especially a high end one like that.

not to mention the savings on games + free online. it adds up.

alright. Thank you very much guys!

PC:

Much better I/o

more flexibility

Much cheaper games

potentially more power

Console: 

cheaper initial investment.

part of it depends on which pros and cons are important for a particular person.  For me the I/o is a killer app.  I hate controllers.  The other advantages are unimportant to me.  

If someone only uses controllers, doesn’t buy their own games, and doesn’t do anything else but play games, a console makes more sense.

For someone who wants to do something else besides play video games or has to buy their own Games (they tend to be 2-5 times the price for the same thing) or doesn’t like controllers a console makes very little sense.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

For cross platform games a PC will always give you a better experience. The reason to get a console is for exclusives. And Playstation has had some great ones.