Lian Li TU150 - LTT Themed?

lucasbim

I'm finally back to the PCMR, I moved countries and had to sell my old one and this time I decided it was time to try a small form factor.

More Pictures here: https://imgur.com/gallery/w0JTOyI

[PCPartPicker Part List] 

Temps:

I've added dust filter on the bottom. I wasn't able to add fans on the bottom of the case, but since the temperatures are ok now, I don't think I will.

At first I tried using the MSI 5700 XT Mech but I was getting horrible temps (98+ memory, 103 junction and 93 gpu).

On the Saphire Nitro with a custom fan curve (the default one is leaning too much on quiet and letting the temperatures rise) I got this:

2100mhz 1090v and temperatures are lot more reasonable (hovering between 70~75) I was able to use 1060v but on Gears of War 4 benchmark it was crashing.

Tips if you're building on this case:

• Plan your cables: the side panels are hold with pegs and they will pop out if you try to jam the cables; the case has an attic use it to hide the cables, it's great!

• When using big GPU and big Air Coolers, add the GPU first and AirCooler second, you need the inside free to pivot in.

• Use slim fans for the bottom of the case, I tried with 2 Noctua NF-P12 Redux and it was touching the GPU.

10.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to know if you could fit a 120mm x 17mm fan behind the Fuma 2 for exhaust?

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2020 at 7:15 AM, ascndentkunglao said:

Just wanted to know if you could fit a 120mm x 17mm fan behind the Fuma 2 for exhaust?

Me too, I'm looking right know on this case!