I need help with a display driver chip

Jstagzsr

i posted about this yesterday and not one single person replied.. So im re-posting it hoping someone new sees it..

Short version of the post yesterday:
I bought a 7" ips touch display and it came in the mail yesterday, i plugged it in and everything worked perfectly fine for about an hour.. all of a sudden it switched itself to AV2 and now its unusable.. There is no AV2, and i cant switch it back to AV1 or hdmi or anything usable. i cant even open the osd to reset it because theres no way to open to osd without there being a video input.. All i want to do is switch it back to hdmi.. there has to be a way..

The chip on it is an rmc rtd2660h j9a10g1... Realtek 2660h keeps coming up in my google searches. I'm thinking thats what it is. i read all through the paperwork for it and theres no obvious pin i could short to switch the input.. But i dont know what half the stuff is for these pins....

Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!

Realtek 2660 info and pinouts and all that:

http://aitendo3.sakura.ne.jp/aitendo_data/product_img/lcd_controller/Xs/RTD2660.jsp.pdf

http://monitor.espec.ws/files/rtd2662_spec_brief_0702_171.pdf

20200509_140558.jpg

This chip contains a microcontroller so what it does will depend on the software the manufacturer wrote for it, you can't infer it from the datasheet.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

47 minutes ago, Jstagzsr said:

I bought a 7" ips touch display and it came in the mail yesterday, i plugged it in and everything worked perfectly fine for about an hour.. all of a sudden it switched itself to AV2 and now its unusable.. There is no AV2, and i cant switch it back to AV1 or hdmi or anything usable. i cant even open the osd to reset it because theres no way to open to osd without there being a video input.. All i want to do is switch it back to hdmi.. there has to be a way..

What's the link you bought it from? maybe there's documentation for it that allows a reset with a button combination, and if not then if you could find a video that demonstrates this monitor then you can learn the exact button presses required for you to reset the monitor from the OSD menu without having to see it.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

2 minutes ago, Syn. said:

What's the link you bought it from? maybe there's documentation for it that allows a reset with a button combination, and if not then if you could find a video that demonstrates this monitor then you can learn the exact button presses required for you to reset the monitor from the OSD menu without having to see it.

i bought it from ebay. No datasheets. And its not that the osd is coming up but i cant see it, You cant bring it up at all.. the monitor says "av2", then "no signal", then shuts off.. all within about 5 seconds. Theres no option to do anything.. Not with holding down any of the bottons. by themselves or with combinations of buttons.. i tried both inputs, on several devices... nothing does anything.