LTT OLD INTRO

vaorg1
Go to solution Solved by Arika,

Regardless of whether or not LMG let you use it (they wont), you will always be that person that just stole LMGs old intro, you will be looked down upon, ridiculed, you'll get noticed, but for ALL the wrong reasons. No one would take you seriously.

Hey guys I wanted to ask that as now LTT use the new intro, I  wanted to use the old intro but change the  name . So do  wanted to ask  whether do i need  rights for that and is there any adobe after effects file for that so  to edit.

How good is your lawyer? 

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

Isn't it better to make your own intro? Your popularity surely isn't helped by being accused of copying a more popular YouTuber. Why not make an intro inspired by that style instead, something you can call your own?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Isn't it better to make your own intro? Your popularity surely isn't helped by being accused of copying a more popular YouTuber. Why not make an intro inspired by that style instead, something you can call your own?

True i will try to make my own intro. Thanks.

Regardless of whether or not LMG let you use it (they wont), you will always be that person that just stole LMGs old intro, you will be looked down upon, ridiculed, you'll get noticed, but for ALL the wrong reasons. No one would take you seriously.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

When does grave-robbing turn into archaeology? 

/s

Just because an intro has not been used for a week or two, doesn't mean it's now suddenly public domain (as others said before).

Plus with a stolen borrowed intro, you won't stand out too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I hadn't even noticed they started using a new intro (I usually skip the first part). I thought you were talking about their intro from years ago.

9 minutes ago, minibois said:

When does grave-robbing turn into archaeology? 

Never 😈

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

13 minutes ago, akio123008 said:

I hadn't even noticed they started using a new intro (I usually skip the first part). I thought you were talking about their intro from years ago.

If OP would use the intro below, that would actually be so great!

13 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Never 😈

Ah yes, so it's always grave-robbing.. Or is it 🤔

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

15 minutes ago, minibois said:

Ah yes, so it's always grave-robbing.. Or is it 🤔

I prefer to call it "corpse borrowing"

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 hour ago, minibois said:

If OP would use the intro below, that would actually be so great!

Tbh I did like that music a lot better

4 hours ago, akio123008 said:

Tbh I did like that music a lot better

I still like the Approaching Nirvana music (Sugar High) that they used to have.

Using same animation would be easiest auto-takedown YT has ever done.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv