Why I'm very, very angry with NZXT right now

frustratedrocka

CSdgUZ3.jpg

fIwScmi.jpg

So here's what happened. About a week after I put in my order, I decided that I was going to have to take a semester's leave from college. Since I'd already put in my school as the shipping address on the order, I contacted NZXT support through the chat and asked them to update the shipping address to match the billing address. They said that they would, and put that note on the order.

Then, after waiting... admittedly somewhat less than patiently from the time they started shipping out the preorders for them to finally get to mine, I finally got my tracking number this morning. "Good," I thought, "I'll just give it a few hours for FedEx's site to update and check back then. I did, and... yeah. It's still going to my school, and guess what? They don't forward packages. It's most likely going to be marked as undeliverable and sent right on back to California, leaving me with no case.

Suffice to say I'm a bit pissed at NZXT right now.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Sucks to have to say it... But call them back? Tell them what happened...

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Sucks to have to say it... But call them back? Tell them what happened...

It's 1 AM here and 10 PM there, and it's a friday night. The best I can do right now is post on their subreddit and hope someone sees it soon. If I don't hear anything, then they will be getting a call from me on Monday morning. I honestly don't like it when I have to live up to my username, but... urgh.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

This seems more like a lack of planning on your part. Yes they should be able to update it but some shipping companies CAN'T do that.

Please note the dates. I requested the change on January 28th, and it didn't get to FedEx until February 20th.

This seems more like a lack of planning on your part. Yes they should be able to update it but some shipping companies CAN'T do that.

I don't see how it's his fault when he gave them plenty of notice and they said they would do it.