Build PC for 1080p

Budget (including currency): 1000€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming at 1080p, open world games like GTA V or MP like Call of Duty Warzone, maybe some older BF´s...

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have already a decent monitor - AOC 27G2U5 IPS 27" FHD 16:9 75Hz FreeSync

I got a suggestion from the store since we are very limited to stock and prices are unstable here, some takes weaks to have some stock. I have a PS4 Pro but It kinda sucks to play with Keyboard and Mouse even with decent monitor.

So I planed to sell my laptop and PS4 Pro (made about 600/700€) so in order words, would be a 300€/400€ investment (had to plan to invest it on a TV for same amount so...)

So the store gave me this specs for the 1000€ price tag

- Case ATX Cooler Master Masterbox Q500L incluses 3x Corsair 2400RPM ML120 4 Pinos PWM (Free offer)

- PSU Seasonic Focus Gold GX 550W Full Modular

- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Hexa-Core 3.6GHz c/ Turbo 4.2GHz

- Motherboard ATX MSI B450-A Pro Max     (this motherboard comes with already suported 3000 Ryzen series, so, ye, this is the only B450 in the store for that matter)

- G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3600MHz CL17

- GPU MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT Mech OC 8GB   (it´s on promo, costs 100€ more but now reduction price)

As for storage, gonna keep my Samsung NVMe of 2TB 970 EVO.

I know that my monitor hasn´t much of "Hz" and there is maybe overkill for 1080p but again, even if the output of the FPS are higher at a lower Hz of monitor, I can feel it, atleast from what I had in the past.

I had a 144Hz, can´t use anymore a 60Hz monitor, this 75Hz is OC to 80Hz so ye, I still see a big difference from 60Hz. Even with a PS4 Pro, against a 4K TV that I had from LG, I feel a big difference.

Im not a pro in tech so, any advice are welcome, plz keep in mind that Im limited to stores (do not wanna buy online) and ye, I know I could have a better monitor but this one is pretty decent for the price.

I had to plan to get a LG 27GL650F-B for my PS4 but sadly It got out of stock :S anyways there are more stuff getting out of stock!

Keep urself safe

Hope u guys all over the world are OK and Fine.

We are lucky in Portugal for now, atleast as a MED, I can tell that we have a hard fight but its worth it! Every life is worth!

Wish u guys the best!

looks like a good build. the mech gpu had some problems with cooling, but if you're getting it for 100 euros off, go for it

17 minutes ago, jaydeltaa said:

Seems fine, just don't try to do watercooling in that case in the future.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

make them throw in 3700x , but yea 3600x isnt bad, and it will do just fine, if u wanna future proof get 3700x 8 core one