Ducky One 2 Keyboard not working

I was playing League of Legends yesterday and I pressed a couple of keys around the Enter, Backspace and F keys area. For some reason the keyboard just outright stopped working for some reason. I have tried all USB ports on my computer, I have even tried just plugging the keyboard into a 5V power adapter and tried turning on the demo mode. So far nothing is working. I have bought they keyboard brand new, but not from a reseller, so I don't have the reseller stamp on my warranty card. I have already contacted them about the problem but I don't think that the warranty is active, so I would rather not waste my time sending a keyboard away and hassling with importing and exporting, as I don't live in the countries listed in the drop down list on the ducky warranty form.

I have tried everything:
  • holding Left Alt + Spacebar while plugging in the keyboard to the computer
  • holding Right Alt + Spacebar while plugging in the keyboard to the computer
  • holding the Z key while plugging in the keyboard into the computer
  • holding the Z while the keyboard is plugged in
  • flipping all of the DIP switches while the keyboard was unplugged (with a 15 second wait inbetween)
  • doing all that with a different USB-C cable
As I said, the keyboard is just not working at all. Windows does not recognize that the keyboard is plugged in at all. When I try to update the firmware through the Ducky RGB software does not recognize the keyboard either. The backlight does not work at all when I plug it in or while it's plugged in.
The keyboard is a full size Ducky One 2 RGB backlit ISO version.
Has anyone had this problem and fixed it? What did you do to fix the problem?

EDIT: I think I have narrowed down the problem to the USB port. Does anyone know what the replacement part is called or where I can get it? I sadly don't have a soldering set so that's out of the question for me.

• 1 year later...

I hate to do this a year later, but I had the same issue. I tried all those things as well, except I also was able to get a replacement USB port from MechanicalKeyboards.com. Unfortunately, my keyboard is still a brick. I guess the PCB is just donezo for some reason. I really wish Ducky could help me out, but my warranty is gone. Anyways, if you fixed your kb, please lmk. Thanks!