Cooler Master H500P Mesh 200mm Fan Lights

Taintedmind
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
15 hours ago, Taintedmind said:

I've recently purchased the Cooler Master H500P Mesh and I knw it's blasphemy, but is there a way to a turn off the front lights on the case on the 2x 200mm fans?  I'm waitin for the new computer hardware to come out this year, then I'm goin to build in it and use my current PC as a hand-me-down to my g/f, but I'm wonderin if there's a way to disable the lights, since idc for LEDs/RGB; any useful info is appreciated!

Yes. Simply dont plug in the RGB cable to anything, as it is separate from the normal 3 pin fan connector.

I've recently purchased the Cooler Master H500P Mesh and I knw it's blasphemy, but is there a way to a turn off the front lights on the case on the 2x 200mm fans?  I'm waitin for the new computer hardware to come out this year, then I'm goin to build in it and use my current PC as a hand-me-down to my g/f, but I'm wonderin if there's a way to disable the lights, since idc for LEDs/RGB; any useful info is appreciated!

Primary

CPU:      i9-10900k 3.7-5.3GHz (10th gen)

GPU:      EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming 12gb

MB:         ASUS RoG Maximus XIII Hero (ATX)

RAM:      64gb (4x16) DDR4-3200MHz G.Skill TridentZ Silver/Black (CL16)

HD:         1x 8TB Corsair MP400 NVMe PCIe 3.0 (SSD)

2x 16TB Seagate Exos 7200rpm (HDD)

E-HD:     12TB WD

PSU:       EVGA 1000w G2, 80+ Gold (modular)

UPS:       900w CyberPower

Display:   ASUS 27” 1440p/270Hz IPS 0.5ms (XG27AQM)

Aorus 27" 1440p/165Hz IPS 1ms (FI27Q-P) iGPU

KeyB:      EVGA Z15 (wired)

Mouse:    Logitech G-502 Hero (400/600/800/1000)

Headset: JBL Quantum ONE Gaming Headset

Case:      Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mesh (ATX)

Other:     XB-1 Wireless Controller Adapter w/Controller

NPET H01 Gaming Mouse Bungee Cord Holder w/4 USB Ports

Gaming Computer Specs.pdf

15 hours ago, Taintedmind said:

Yes. Simply dont plug in the RGB cable to anything, as it is separate from the normal 3 pin fan connector.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25