Android x86_64 games keep crashing @ android 9.0

Every game i install crashes benchmarks are runing stuttery at 50fps-0fps-50fps like so   video for reference 

Kindly tell mw if someone has a fix for this crashing I have enabled the native bridge option and tried those fixes with houdini.sfs nothing seems to work 

Are you using a kernel with video acceleration (also make sure your gpu is supported) otherwise you will run everything via the cpu.

How do i check weather i am using a kernel of such properties and is an intel HD 4200 even supported on anything 

like it came on ultra ultra power saving netbooks that cant even handle windows 10 properly

Typically a x86 Build either works or it doesn't, if its crashing and laggy, drivers will more than likely be the culprit.

Android x86 Builds require driver support to be baked in at runtime, its not something you can go download and install, The only officially supported CPU's and Graphics are a couple of Intel Atoms.

Anything else is probably reverse engineered or working in a compatibility layer with limited functionality.

Houdini is also just a ARM Translation layer to allow ARM Apps to run on x86. Arm apps will perform worse under these conditions.

2 hours ago, Najeeb Ullah Qadir said:

and is an intel HD 4200 even supported on anything 

like it came on ultra ultra power saving netbooks that cant even handle windows 10 properly

it is supported properly in Linux which android is based on. it didn't come only on netbooks, it's included in all 4th gen chips.

She/Her

then can u help me alleviate this issue as i dont know how to solve this if there is another Android based OS that will work better then this one even if it is older version of android can u recommend it to me just the name and link to where i download and install this will be enough help thank you