Need help deciding how to move forward with my build

The primary focus here is on my case and needs for a blu ray reader, so ill save the details on my other components unless someone asks. Im currently in a Corsair 750D (didnt need a case this big but i couldn't find a 450 anywhere at time of purchase) and im looking to upgrade to something more modern that still has at least one 5.25" bay for an internal bluray drive. Im considering the Fractal Define 7 for its mixed functionality and style. Plus, i like that if i get the money down the road its set up very nicely  for a custom liquid loop. My only concern is that im looking for a new mid tower to get out of the behemoth full tower ive been in for some time and the Define 7 is literally the same demensions, albeit a few inches sorter from top to bottom. Anybody have ideas i may not have considered? Thanks!  :D

Define need a blu ray reader. Is this need once a week, once a day, or twice an hour. Because honestly the two former use cases are adequately served with an external drive slapped onto the top or side of the case with double-sided tape or velcro.

1 hour ago, ravenshrike said:

Define need a blu ray reader. Is this need once a week, once a day, or twice an hour. Because honestly the two former use cases are adequately served with an external drive slapped onto the top or side of the case with double-sided tape or velcro.

I suppose 'need' is sort of strong language. Lol. Main thing i use it for is to rip movies and tv shows because im weird and like having physical medua for those things. Realistically, if i average it out, i probably rip 2 seasons of a show and 4 or 5 movies per month... at that point i suppose an external probably is an easier solution. I guess it's more preference, as i want to limit the number of accessories floating around my office  lol

Edited by Popeye92y

4 hours ago, Popeye92y said:

The primary focus here is on my case and needs for a blu ray reader, so ill save the details on my other components unless someone asks. Im currently in a Corsair 750D (didnt need a case this big but i couldn't find a 450 anywhere at time of purchase) and im looking to upgrade to something more modern that still has at least one 5.25" bay for an internal bluray drive. Im considering the Fractal Define 7 for its mixed functionality and style. Plus, i like that if i get the money down the road its set up very nicely  for a custom liquid loop. My only concern is that im looking for a new mid tower to get out of the behemoth full tower ive been in for some time and the Define 7 is literally the same demensions, albeit a few inches sorter from top to bottom. Anybody have ideas i may not have considered? Thanks!  :D

Coolermaster NR600 (w/odd)

Corsair 110R

Fractal Design Focus G 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Coolermaster NR600 (w/odd)

Corsair 110R

Fractal Design Focus G 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

Thank you so much for the recommendations! That Corsair 110r looks pretty sleek.