Searching for a new case.

DatDodgeDoe

Hello everybody, today I've decided my next upgrade for my never ending pc addiction is to upgrade to a nice more aesthetically pleasing case. I'm currently running a NZXT H510 black in color, but I'm having trouble picking out a new case. Is there a good search engine such as PCPP that offers more options in the filter menu to narrow down my possibilities? If not maybe someone here can throw some recommendations my way. I'm searching for a case with more room, and better airflow (maybe mesh front panel or glass as I would like to set intake fans with RGB that i can see through the front of the case), a hinged side panel is a huge plus, also looking for radiator support at a minimum of 240mm since I'm currently looking at corsair and NZXT aios to improve thermals,and get rid of the ugly wraith prism cooler. May also go full custom loop in the future. Any recommendations would be fantastic I'm aware this is a very unimportant upgrade but I've grown very found of the look of my internals and I would really enjoy finding a case that i could share the same feelings for. I will include an image of my build currently below. Thanks in advance y'all.

image0_(1).jpeg

I've seen the meshify C and am considering it but I'm looking for something larger. thanks though. Your build looks fantastic.

1 hour ago, DatDodgeDoe said:

I've seen the meshify C and am considering it but I'm looking for something larger. thanks though. Your build looks fantastic.

No worries, Lian Li is always a good shout for out of the box, clean cases.

What about the Cooler Master H500M? The one with mesh front panel.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

10 hours ago, DatDodgeDoe said:

Well the obvious step from the Meshify S2 to something larger would be the Meshify S2.

Additioanlly theres the entire Coolermaster Mastercase H series (H500, H500P Mesh, H500M) as well as the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG or Phanteks P600S (has a removable front plate for airflow)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

18 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Well the obvious step from the Meshify S2 to something larger would be the Meshify S2.

Additioanlly theres the entire Coolermaster Mastercase H series (H500, H500P Mesh, H500M) as well as the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG or Phanteks P600S (has a removable front plate for airflow)

Not a huge fan of cooler master cases. I'm definitely being vain and picky here so if im being difficult i apologize, but I think I may have found my new case in either the Lian Li dynamic or XL or the corsair 680x RGB. Thoughts other than the corsair case being more expensive and apparently doesn't breathe as well as the lian li?

6 hours ago, DatDodgeDoe said:

Thoughts other than the corsair case being more expensive and apparently doesn't breathe as well as the lian li?

Correct, because the Corsair fans are behind glass, while the PC-O11D's fans pull from ventilated panels. The Lian LI case is also built better IMO AND on top of that has overall better radiator support than the 680x. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25