Lian li rgb xl dynamic.

itsjeff

I have right now the corsair 570x and while it's a good case it's tight if i wanna move into custom loops because it will restrcit me to put a d5 pump in the front. because my lengthy gpus 11.9 inches length for gpu. is that lian li  rgb xl dynamic a good case?

24 minutes ago, itsjeff said:

I have right now the corsair 570x and while it's a good case it's tight if i wanna move into custom loops because it will restrcit me to put a d5 pump in the front. because my lengthy gpus 11.9 inches length for gpu. is that lian li  rgb xl dynamic a good case?

All of the Lian Li Dynamic cases are good for watercooling (O11, O11XL, ROG/Razer editions) it just comes down to your personal tastes and Radiator/space needs. The default O11D is the most popular due to price and Space savings (and it's technically the original of the D series). 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

12 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

App of the Lain Li Dynamic cases are good for watercooling (O11, O11XL, ROG/Razer editions) it just comes down to your personal tastes and Radiator/space needs. The default O11D is the most popular due to price and Space savings (and it's technically the original of the D series). 

I wanna move to custom loops. and my corsair 570x right now it's restricting me from putting a regular d5 pump due to the size of my gpu 11.90 inches length. i can't put any d5 pump. I hope the lain li dynamic is good case for the space and my length gpu.

Just now, itsjeff said:

I wanna move to custom loops. and my corsair 570x right now it's restricting me from putting a regular d5 pump due to the size of my gpu 11.90 inches length. i can't put any d5 pump. I hope the lain li dynamic is good case for the space and my length gpu.

The max GPU length in the O11D is 420mm (to the front panel glass) , and in the O11D XL it's 446mm. Putting any tube reservoir there would obviously decrease how much you can put in there, but if your rez is larger than 175mm (assuming your GPU waterblock is at max 325mm long ) then that's a really big rez/pump. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25