New Doom game beta announced!

Ineko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt1hjIMSGv0

At the end of the new Wolfenstein 'Boom Boom' trailer (which is amazingly awesome btw) it says that pre-ordering Wolfenstein will get you access to the beta of a new doom game.

I can't wait for the new Wolfenstein game and this has me even more excited.

FrankerZ's, dual wielding machine guns, germans and uber soldats! Can't wait  :lol:

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

I saw this yesterday. Pre-ordered Wolfenstein: The new order with the Doom 4 beta a while ago, but I am going to have to wait 3 months. :(

"I like you!"  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :lol:

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

Cool

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I like the mood in that wolfenstein trailer. Not sure if it's a good thing that they are releasing for the 360 and ps3. Hope that doesn't hold the devs back. They could have just targetted ps4, xboxone and PC.

Also pretty funny that they have tried to give BJ Blaskovicz the same look that he had in 1991, with the massive jawline.

24033223.gif

i've played this at firstlook 2013, it is really awesome

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I completely forgot about the new Wolfenstein game, can't wait... and a new Doom too :D

My inner old-school shooter fan is very, very happy.

*breaks out Painkiller and Serious Sam to pass the time while waiting to have money to preorder*

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Quake 4, hurry

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Looks cool.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

we all know its gonna be open beta a week after closed beta

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Awesome, just looks incredible, Wolfenstein that is :D as for the beta, nice to know there is one but I am not paying for bet access to ANY Game and I pre-order only the odd game, as devs have burnt me too many times, regardless of how much I love Bethesda, not getting stung for €65

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly