Is this laptop good enough for editing 4k videos smoothly?

Hey guys. I'm currently looking for a new lapotop cause my old one is slow as. Main usage will be 4k video editing using Premiere Pro, photo editing in LR and Photoshop and occasionally After Effects or other Adobe programs. Gonna use it with a second monitor so I dont't care whether the monitor is bad.

Looking for a new one I found this one: https://www.cyberport.de/notebook-und-tablet/notebooks/acer/pdp/1c26-c0n/acer-nitro-5-15-6-fhd-i7-9750h-16gb-512gb-ssd-gtx-1660ti-win10-an515-54-75lb.html (my apologies for it being german but I'm sure you can translate it somehow).

I wonder whether it's good enough for my needs. If not I would appreciate some proposals. My budget is 1500 Euros (roughly 1623,6 USD).

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

No, the Nitro 5's cooling can't handle 6 cores and a 1660 Ti. It's only able to control 4-core i5s and 1650 cards.

Look at the Asus Zephyrus G15 with a Ryzen 7 4800HS 8-core. You're getting over 35% more CPU performance than the i7 9750H AND much better cooling.

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

if you use it with a monitor, why not get a desktop?

I thought about getting a desktop pc but I want to be able to travel with it. Thanks for your answer anyway.

2 hours ago, 5x5 said:

No, the Nitro 5's cooling can't handle 6 cores and a 1660 Ti. It's only able to control 4-core i5s and 1650 cards.

Look at the Asus Zephyrus G15 with a Ryzen 7 4800HS 8-core. You're getting over 35% more CPU performance than the i7 9750H AND much better cooling.

Other than the fact that the Nitro's cooler cant cope cooling a i7 and 1660ti, are the specifications good enough for 4k video editing?

6 minutes ago, JF Productions said:

Other than the fact that the Nitro's coolers cant cope cooling a i7 and 1660ti, are the specifications good enough for 4k video editing?

Yes - 6 cores minimum and a proper 1660 or better card. The Zephyrus is ideal since it's also a solid and quiet cooler

Since the Zyphyrus is a bit out of my budget and I would rather save some of my money, are there other laptops with the same specifications you could recommend?

4 hours ago, JF Productions said:

Since the Zyphyrus is a bit out of my budget and I would rather save some of my money, are there other laptops with the same specifications you could recommend?

asus tuf a15 with the 4800h

https://www.notebooksbilliger.de/asus+tuf+gaming+a15+fa506iv+hn256+654247/eqsqid/68f192d2-db1f-410a-b59d-580f5016ad23